ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Mosts post I've checked that had a story about these releases in some way or another referenced the Yeezys as inpsiration : ie sc, sneakernews, finishline, and shiekhs, etc

they're just picking up on the hype jon. yes, i agree that nike knows the market for "yeezy" products, but i dont think that this shoe was "yeezy inspired", per say. however, i have a strong feeling that nike released all 3 fb colors to make it appear like it wasnt solely a "yeezy", and still benefit from the coincidental colorway. either way, i am a huge fan of mint colored shoes, the pink is just a bonus. if they made this shoe in og mesh with the swoosh in the right place, in a different color (black for all i care), used a black sock liner, and no pink accents, id still want them just as much.

Yes. FB = futbol, if you did not know yet. This model and their colorways are inspired by soccer shoes that were released around the same time as the Roshes. Kanye had no influence whatsoever and was purely coincidental. So please do not come in here if you do not come correct. The whole "yeezy" nickname has become an epidemic and has changed the game and will continue too. Obviously Nike is aware and knows how to profit from the hype and hypebeasts. Just to keep the shoe historically correct, know your facts.
Tomato, Tomoto i'm done arguing about the name of the shoe. Lol all i want to know is how to stop the front toe of my Roshe's to look full. When i put my foot in the shoe it doesn't look like it's all the way on. On one side it looks flat, it looks weird, these are my first pair and wanted to know if they're always like this? Is there a way i can stop it? Does anyone else have this problem?

Mosts post I've checked that had a story about these releases in some way or another referenced the Yeezys as inpsiration : ie sc, sneakernews, finishline, and shiekhs, etc
All it takes is for 1 person to refer to them just as that. Look what happened to this thread as soon as they were incorrectly dubbed Yeezys. Chaos.

If you go back and reference the thread prior to all that nonsense, you can see that there was NEVER any talk about Yeezy-inspired Roshes. NOWHERE in this thread. But one person says "OMG, these look just like Yeezys" and it goes viral.
Who's trying to look back through all the posts and find the first person to reference these as Yeezys?! 
roll.gif

Who's trying to look back through all the posts and find the first person to reference these as Yeezys?! 
roll.gif
^This. Doesn't matter anyways, if you weren't part the design team, you don't know what inspired the cw.  I didn't think they we're either then someone said they we're and it's a reoccurring theme in all their descriptions. 

Man I thought we were past this Yeezy/Mint debate. There will never be a conclusion to this argument so its become a moot point. If you want to see REAL Yeezy inspired Roshes, head over to the Roshe ID thread. There are literally tons of actual "Yeezy inspired" Roshes on there created by members on here.

The term "Yeezy Inspired" holds weight in the ID thread.

Let's just move on.

Last edited:
I think Nike would have thrown a gitd sole in these as well as make the inner lining solar red or pink if they were going for the whole "Yeezy" look. The swoosh is a dead giveaway referencing the mercurial cleat color ways. It's obvious guys..

anyone actually play soccer in their FB roshes? funny how the thirst still lives for those damn mints. 

I'm probably going off on a long shot but...

who here goes to Granada Hills Charter High school? Anyone? Anyone? Or Anywhere here in the SF Valley?

If youre in Philly, UO is pretty stocked on iguanas and squads. And I heard they may get more in later in the week. Anyone know how i can trade an extra pair of mints size 8 for mangos size 8 (v1 or 2)? Sorry if this should've gone in classifieds! Thx.

Which store I called a couple but no nine

It depends on your feet, narrow or wide? I know some people who got true to size. I have wide feet so I went with 9.5 opposing to 9 tts in og mesh.
Thanks for the info man!, and thank you everyone for clarifying the Mint vs Yeezy debate. Jeez i didn't think it was such a big deal lol

here's a pic of my current collection just need knicks and calypso and i'll be happy!:

Thanks for the info man!, and thank you everyone for clarifying the Mint vs Yeezy debate. Jeez i didn't think it was such a big deal lol

here's a pic of my current collection just need knicks and calypso and i'll be happy!:
Nice collection! and it's not a big deal, until people start calling people idiots for calling them yeezys which shouldnt be acceptable

Yep, I'll be returning two pairs of the city pack back to NDC. Tokyo's are the only ones I'm in love with. And now with the Roshe ID fully launched, I'd rather invest in that.

Just when you think things have finally gotten back to normal, Yeezy gets people all flabbergasted.

Chris Rock was wrong. Yeezy didn't teach us well.

Personally think the Yeezy/FB discussion is moderately informative and entertainingly debatable. The people that keep complaining about the debate are ANNOYING...bout as annoying as this post.

The Black makes me question the "FB ONLY" inspiration, that's all I'm saying. Either way it's a decent shoe. Not a big deal but a worthwhile discussion.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190822789878?ssPageName=STRK:MEDWX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1435.l2649

First time posting in here since I cant even remember. Been a member since the Jordan 16s came out and people like OrindaHoops were relevant. I dont want a cookie, just saying im glad something like the Roshes happened because I lost a lot of faith in Nike since (opinion) it's steady decline in the last 5 or so years. anyway I was bidding on these Calypsos and refused go that high. actually came really close too. Just wanted to show you that a pair of VNDS with NO BOX Calypsos went for about $340 shipped.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/190822789878?ssPageName=STRK:MEDWX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1435.l2649

First time posting in here since I cant even remember. Been a member since the Jordan 16s came out and people like OrindaHoops were relevant. I dont want a cookie, just saying im glad something like the Roshes happened because I lost a lot of faith in Nike since (opinion) it's steady decline in the last 5 or so years. anyway I was bidding on these Calypsos and refused go that high. actually came really close too. Just wanted to show you that a pair of VNDS with NO BOX Calypsos went for about $340 shipped.
Ridiculous.

Back
Top Bottom