ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

On an unrelated note....

I hope none of our BRoshes in the Boston area were hurt or had any family or friends hurt in those explosions during todays Marathon.

My prayers and thoughts go out to everyone there and anyone that had been affected by this horrific incident. Such a sad and unfortunate day.

People call them "yeezys", people call them "mint FB's" who cares, but right back at you.  Way to make him feel welcome
Finally... I respect this guy. Who cares that much to call someone out simply because they called a shoe by the wrong name. Half the people working in shoe stores call shoes different things. I came to this site because I like shoes and to gain info, not to read about people getting bashed.

Last edited:
Those ARE FBs... They aren't "yeezy's".... SMH...

Nice first post. Way to make an entrance..

You clearly had no idea what he was talking about to??

Way to greet someone new :smh: :smh: :smh:

The Mint colorway of the FBs is being referred to as Yeezys by many...

So you're telling me if Kanye West didn't come out with the Nike Air Yeezy 2's Black/Pink, they would've released this color way?

The inspiration behind the Roshe FB's.

Period.

/topic

#LetsKeepItMovinFolks

Last edited:
Finally... I respect this guy. Who cares that much to call someone out simply because they called a shoe by the wrong name. Half the people working in shoe stores call shoes different things. I came to this site because I like shoes and to gain info, not to read about people getting bashed.
^ Thank you and people don't understand that this thread if public and if people wanted to lurk they can. But if they make an account, try to contribute, and learn, I respect that.

On an unrelated note....

I hope none of our BRoshes in the Boston area were hurt or had any family or friends hurt in those explosions during todays Marathon.

My prayers and thoughts go out to everyone there and anyone that had been affected by this horrific incident. Such a sad and unfortunate day.
Thank you, sir.  I was further up the route earlier in the day (outside of the city), but it's definitely unsettling.

The inspiration behind the Roshe FB's.

Period.

/topic

#LetsKeepItMovinFolks

I don't know that the "Yeezy" colorway is purely influenced by the FB and not at all by the Yeezy model. Yes the model type of the Roshe FB, swoosh on toe box, might be indeed the inspiration. Looking at the FB models, the other two Roshe FB maintained the colors that were in the original FB. However, the "Yeezy" colorway has a main black upper that is absent in the 3rd FB shoe it's supposed to be strictly inspired by. The swoosh is the only connection to the FB shoe.

Guess it's not that big of a deal.

I don't know that the "Yeezy" colorway is purely influenced by the FB and not at all by the Yeezy model. Yes the model type of the Roshe FB, swoosh on toe box, might be indeed the inspiration. Looking at the FB models, the other two Roshe FB maintained the colors that were in the original FB. However, the "Yeezy" colorway has a main black upper that is absent in the 3rd FB shoe it's supposed to be strictly inspired by. The swoosh is the only connection to the FB shoe.

Guess it's not that big of a deal.
See that pic I posted above ^

See that pic I posted above ^

Yes I see that, what are you focusing on? That pic only re-enforces the thought that the "Yeezy" Roshe FB is not strictly influenced by just the FB shoe but both the FB and Yeezy. The other two stay true to color while the "Yeezy" Roshe wonders off course with a full black upper. To say it wasn't influenced at all by the Yeezy 2 is being a little stubborn in an elitist manner. If Nike was going strictly with that FB as inspiration they could've very easily made the Roshe that green color, where does the black upper come from?

Last edited:
Okay , this is a shame though and I hope everyone reads the description and doesn't pay out of excitement dude on ebay is selling the link to the 3 OG colorways online for 10 bucks......and I'm pretty sure its the UO link since its 75 + 5 shipping. 
mean.gif
 10 dollars for a link jesus christ.......

Drop the yeezy / mint deal. We all know what color way we mean. Still pretty new here. An Ive broken my neck on copping 3 pairs local. (Gamma,tarps,crimson) waiting on my beaches from overseas.

Yes I see that, what are you focusing on? That pic only re-enforces the thought that the "Yeezy" Roshe FB is not strictly influenced by just the FB shoe but both the FB and Yeezy. The other two stay true to color while the "Yeezy" Roshe wonders off course with a full black upper. To say it wasn't influenced at all by the Yeezy 2 is being a little stubborn in an elitist manner. If Nike was going strictly with that FB as inspiration they could've very easily made the Roshe that green color, where does the black upper come from?
Mosts post I've checked that had a story about these releases in some way or another referenced the Yeezys as inpsiration : ie sc, sneakernews, finishline, and shiekhs, etc

Last edited:
Okay , this is a shame though and I hope everyone reads the description and doesn't pay out of excitement dude on ebay is selling the link to the 3 OG colorways online for 10 bucks......and I'm pretty sure its the UO link since its 75 + 5 shipping. 
mean.gif
what the fuuhhhhh. Are you serious? Probably a lurker on here.

So you're telling me if Kanye West didn't come out with the Nike Air Yeezy 2's Black/Pink, they would've released this color way?

Yes. FB = futbol, if you did not know yet. This model and their colorways are inspired by soccer shoes that were released around the same time as the Roshes. Kanye had no influence whatsoever and was purely coincidental. So please do not come in here if you do not come correct. The whole "yeezy" nickname has become an epidemic and has changed the game and will continue too. Obviously Nike is aware and knows how to profit from the hype and hypebeasts. Just to keep the shoe historically correct, know your facts.

Last edited:
mean.gif
It's just 75, anything over $50 is shipped for free. But yeah that's pretty pathetic, I've been linking a lot of people to UO hoping that everyone is able to get a pair. 

Mosts post I've checked that had a story about these releases in some way or another referenced the Yeezys as inpsiration : ie sc, sneakernews, finishline, and shiekhs, etc

All it takes is for 1 person to refer to them just as that. Look what happened to this thread as soon as they were incorrectly dubbed Yeezys. Chaos.

If you go back and reference the thread prior to all that nonsense, you can see that there was NEVER any talk about Yeezy-inspired Roshes. NOWHERE in this thread. But one person says "OMG, these look just like Yeezys" and it goes viral.

Back
Top Bottom