ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Curious to see what the final product is gonna look like
Me too waiting for people to get their ID's before hopping on that, but I'd honestly like the orange bottoms over the mint seems like people trying to imitate the calyps to much

You should try OG mesh pairs out. Mids are nothing compared to the OG mesh comfort level.
Thx man. Ill try the OGs out. I wonder if the ID comfort level would be the same since its also mesh. Every time I want to try any pair out here in socal they never have a size available. Im a 9.5 and could never try on a 9-10. 

Grabbed my first pair of these today. The Igunas were only 55 on Zappos. Going to try to iD a pair next

the sole is a dead give away. Green and blue.

I'm aware of the color difference but like AnthonyG mentioned it's a huge difference in price. Settling for the color variance may be enticing for those who don't want to break the bank.

On a side note, has anyone considered checking out a shoe repair spot to see if they can do sole swaps? Neutral Grey upper from ID mixed with sole from Squadron Blues sounds like a pretty impressive Faux Calypso.

Last edited:
I'm aware of the color difference but like AnthonyG mentioned it's a huge difference in price. Settling for the color variance may be enticing for those who don't want to break the bank.

On a side note, has anyone considered checking out a shoe repair spot to see if they can do sole swaps? Neutral Grey upper from ID mixed with sole from Squadron Blues sounds like a pretty impressive Faux Calypso.
+1 on the sole swaps place, would like sail or gammas on the Squad sole.

Wow just went back a few days in this thread. These black "mint" cw got people crazy. Guess I missed the boat on those, since I'm new to roshes are these roshe fb any better than the others for some reason?

I'lll keep that in mind, what's are the quantities like in store? Think crimsons would be easy to get?

Where in Canada are you? The champs in Vaughan Mills has the crimsons so I am sure most champs do too. Also, deadstock.ca had them, not sure of the remaining quantities.

So I tell my friend about these two weeks ago and then FootAction releases them this weekend and my buddy picks up almost all of them and doesn't tell me anything about the release... so he then says you want to come with me on an hour drive and get some more... wth? you were supposed to let me know AS SOON as you heard they had em or atleast sold me one for retail... smh

I managed a pair (or two) at the other location...
How do you say overkill?  Does your friend think these will be selling for $2K in a year?

^^and this is one reason a guy like myself missed out on these. That's nuts.

Last edited:
undeadstocked my crimsons tonight and 2 things I noticed:

1.  These are absolutely AWESOME on feet.  Instantly became one of my favorite pairs of shoes I own...seriously 
smokin.gif

2.  These are absolutely OBNOXIOUS lol!  Even when I'm looking up, they blind my peripherals 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif

undeadstocked my crimsons tonight and 2 things I noticed:

1.  These are absolutely AWESOME on feet.  Instantly became one of my favorite pairs of shoes I own...seriously 
smokin.gif

2.  These are absolutely OBNOXIOUS lol!  Even when I'm looking up, they blind my peripherals 
laugh.gif

pimp.gif
I cant wait for a warm bright sunny day in Washington! 
laugh.gif

I know it's already over and said and done, but with the black speckle drop this morning -- did anybody cop a 12?I just need confirmation that the size was even available.

Back
Top Bottom