ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Squads>>>Calypsos any day
e name="nickn408" url="/t/332028/roshe-run-faqs-pg1-no-buying-selling-trading/33450#post_17666178"]Squads>>>Calypsos any day
[/quote]

I'm going to take a guess and say he's F'in with yall and just trying to stir the pot with all the mango vs. beaches chatter

Last edited:
I'mote name="nickn408" url="/t/332028/roshe-run-faqs-pg1-no-buying-selling-trading/33450#post_17666178"]Squads>>>Calypsos any day

I'm going to take a guess and say he's F'in with yall and just trying to stir the pot with all the mango vs. beaches chatter[/quote]
LOL

Been lurking for awhile, as a Canadian I always felt left out on the Roshe band wagon. Visiting Burlington WA in a few weeks, would I be able to get a pair of Roshes at the Nike factory store there? 

Lol I'm done. If you guys like the V2's over Mangos or Calypsos over Squads or vice versa then great! It's entertaining seeing everyone's response lmao

Last edited:
Been lurking for awhile, as a Canadian I always felt left out on the Roshe band wagon. Visiting Burlington WA in a few weeks, would I be able to get a pair of Roshes at the Nike factory store there? 
I think you'd have a better chance at Marysville outlets but you never know.

Last edited:
Completely agree.  I like the cw better and haven't really seen anyone with good on feet calypso pictures.  Also I don't feel comfortable wearing 200-300$ shoes, can do so much more in some beaters
Lol I actually use my calypsos as beaters. Just throw them in the washing machine after they start to look dirty

Last edited:
I'lll keep that in mind, what's are the quantities like in store? Think crimsons would be easy to get?
It really depends. I don't currently live in Washington so I'm not sure. I doubt new colorways like Total crimsons would be at a nike factory outlet store.

Anybody needs city pack?
Sneakerjunkies USA got a few sizes left Thier # is 401-437-6997
85 plus shipping

2nd spot socialstatus in North Carolina has a few a sizes left # 704-632-9902 but pay pal ready.
85 plus shipping

3rd spot in Atlanta georgia called epitome has a few sizes left, # 404-869-8700
85 plus shipping

Last spot
Unknwn Miami sold out on Tokyos but a few sizes left of the rest
# (305)937-2103
85 plus shipping
Hope this helps peace!

Last edited:
Lol I actually use my calypsos as beaters. Just throw them in the washing machine after they start to look dirty
Yeah, but I feel like 250-300 is a lot to spend on beaters, I feel like I'd just stock them instead of rock them, plus I get discouraged when I start to get heel drag.

Squads>>>Calypsos any day
jajajaja people taking you seriously 
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom