ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Does anyone in Houston know if any of the FA's still have the mints? I found out too late and need an 8 and an 8.5 
frown.gif

Personally I think I'm going to pass on all the summer colorways, including flywires and the graphic camos, unless the camos were mens. I like the tiger camo ones more but aren't those women's? I think all the shoes are nice, but nothing that makes me want to go out and buy them asap. They would be something that I would pick up if I really wanted to a new pair of shoes. 

Just ordered my first pair. Got the Igunas for 55 from zappos. Too nice of a deal not to grab.

RosheCT, what's the info on the maroon pair? really like those

Patience. All the "resellers" are losing. I offered $100 last week for a pair and the dude wouldn't budge from $140. I find a pair today at retail and the same dude e-mails me saying it's his last pair and will take $100 now.

Patience. All the "resellers" are losing. I offered $100 last week for a pair and the dude wouldn't budge from $140. I find a pair today at retail and the same dude e-mails me saying it's his last pair and will take $100 now.

Exactly. Again, before today, these were sitting at around $125-$140 popular sizes on ebay. Now that the supply has increased today, no way these will get above that. $100 is very realistic. Give it a couple more weeks. I'm the unpatient type, but for these, its been easy to be patient. Resellers will be looking at $15-$20 profit per in a few weeks.

Personally I think I'm going to pass on all the summer colorways, including flywires and the graphic camos, unless the camos were mens. I like the tiger camo ones more but aren't those women's? I think all the shoes are nice, but nothing that makes me want to go out and buy them asap. They would be something that I would pick up if I really wanted to a new pair of shoes. 
Tiger camo are mens

and the problem with this statement would be........???

It's not that nike would lose money in the short term, but decreased hype means decreased interest in that silo and eventually leads to less and less orders for that line from retailers which means they'd need to r&d new products. There's also the risk of impacting customers perceptions of the company, despite nike being a massive brand and keeping a great brand image, a company always needs to be mindful of perception. If even a small percentage of customers have a negative perception or feel like nike is slipping because its products are no longer exciting, or they are perceived to be worth less then msrp because they see so many on discount that will all impact nike long term and will absolutely impact revenue. I know it sounds like a long shot / alternate universe situation, but this is absolutely part of the reason why nike is such a good brand - they understand their customers and how to drive hype and increase perceived value and create massive demand. That's your super high level business lecture for the night.

That said, I'm a little salty that I missed out on the mints. I don't care about the yeezyness I just love the colorway and material. Oh well. I'm 33 now and have won and lost my fair share of kicks, and I refuse to pay more then $75 for a pair of roshes outside of nike id. Congrats to all who were able to score. Ill keep my eye out and grab a pair if they get wider distribution.

I got my sport reds from UO today. (two pair) They didn't even come in a box. Just a eastbay type bag with 2 pair of shoes in it. They are in perfect DS condition, but I mean come on....:smh:

Back
Top Bottom