ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I saw someone on here that needed the Crimsons but there only option was flight club i think it was ayodavid. But if anyone needs them for retail and live by a champs, go there and place a order at the store. I did it two days ago and after shipping it was $77. They use a different sku number then whats on the box, its 0311767004 followed by your shoe size, example if your a 9.5 you would put 095. Im sure someone at the store could help as well. Hope this helps some of you guys out.

Thanks a lot bro repped for the info!

yo i know theres a coupon thread but i couldnt find what i was lookin for.

anyone have a footaction birthday coupon??

Regret passin on the mids, mite have to cop trails for the low to fill that void :lol:

Last edited:
If anyone wants, I can try to run by FA at first colony to see if they have any sizes left of the mint FB and crimson if desired.

Alright thank you for the civilized response unlike some people, was just curious.  But if I may ask another question why do people hate people who buy multiple pairs  so much? If you want shoes show up before them......like every pair of shoes its first come first serve.  I've got every pair (4, Squads, mints, iguanas, hot punches) that I've wanted no problem due to following multiple sites on IG, twitter, and even calling a bunch of stores and going searching numerous times (footaction told me 3 different days to come in and on the last day they said oops never even ordered them...........) The problem isn't really the resellers as much as the buyers. If people are paying and continue to pay way over retail why would they stop.  WALLLLLLOFTEXTTTT

The problem with that for many of us is work. I'm in meetings or doing one on one meetings with my employees for most of my day, that prohibits me from hawking online feeds to snag a pair of kicks. The resellers coming through buying a FSR to flip on CL or eBay screw those of us that are hard working and have ish to do. I understand why resellers do it, but it hurts. The ultimate solution would be for nike to release more, but that could decrease hype which would lead to pairs sitting on shelves. There's not an easy answer to this problem which is why people complain.

Last edited:
The problem with that for many of us is work. I'm in meetings or doing one on one meetings with my employees for most of my day, that prohibits me from hawking online feeds to snag a pair of kicks. The resellers coming through buying a FSR to flip on CL or eBay screw those of us that are hard working and have ish to do. I understand why resellers do it, but it hurts. The ultimate solution would be for nike to release more, but that could decrease hype which would lead to pairs sitting on shelves. There's not an easy answer to this problem which is why people complain.
Can't people make accommodations though, they give you plenty of prior information. I understand your point though and I have never had a full time job, so I don't know what it's like.  I like how nike did GR most of the spring colorways though only seems to resellers on the mints. 

P.s : glad you said you understand why they do it and don't pretend to be oblivious to the obvious reason why people do it. 

Nice! Not sure if I should cop or just wait for the GR in summer
I'm going to pass on those and get these bad boys 
nthat.gif

I like the darker red.

And the light blue.

People still fiending for the mints? The FBs are trash, and now that the ID's come out if you really want a Yeezy colorway that at least looks decent you can make one.

To each his own but unless you get the mints at retail, or TRULY love them, might as well ID your own pair. Resellers charging 120+ anyway so do yourself a favor and get a custom ID pair, and **** on a reseller at the same damn time. Let the resellers eat it.

Just sayin :smile:

and the problem with this statement would be........???

I'm going to pass on those and get these bad boys 
nthat.gif

I like the darker red.

And the light blue.
Might do just that ^ the burgundy one had me sold, only thing I don't like is the reversed colored tongue tab thingie and the white holes but meh can just paint if anything

Back
Top Bottom