ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Whoa... I am all for social media and giveaways but this is way too intense. Keep it simple, all that for a $100 shoe, pass.

I bet majority of the people in here have spent more time cooking up designs when the link as dropped last night compare to the 5 minutes it takes to like and upload a picture...

exactly

Whoa... I am all for social media and giveaways but this is way too intense.  Keep it simple, all that for a $100 shoe, pass.

It really isn't that much. Posting will take only a few minutes. Come up with a colorway, screen shot it, and say (#TeamROSHEiDGiveaway "Salmon Toes" @GTFan712") in the description. You'd do nearly the same effort to post an image here on NikeTalk.

ive seen people do much MUCH more for a "free" pair of Jordans...its not that much to do

Last edited:
More shots of the GTCs (via IG)

The grey photographs so inconsistently. :smh:

Thank you!! Aside from the "scales" and mint green sole they look NOTHING like them. What yeezys have a pink nike check on the toe? None

LOL those scales and mint green sole are the main reasons why people say they were yeezy inspired whether they were really or not. Those FB Mints look more yeezy inspired than some of these IDs. Of course the Yeezy doesn't have a pink nike check, they're different shoes lol. But that pink check matches up nice with the "solar red" on the yeezy.

So yea, aside from the "scales", the mint green sole and a hint of pinkish/red, they look NOTHING like them. :tongue:

Last edited:
SmFH!! Scrolling thru Instagram hashtags for free team roshe nike Id giveaway. Came across a bunch of "yeezy" made And even worse a "BRED" Roshe color way. Nike Id just effed up the Roshe game. SMH

SmFH!! Scrolling thru Instagram hashtags for free team roshe nike Id giveaway. Came across a bunch of "yeezy" made And even worse a "BRED" Roshe color way. Nike Id just effed up the Roshe game. SMH

Not really, in the end they are only iDs
The game is safe :tongue:

"Current Value: $780"

LMAOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

the infmaous Sammy "Hypebeast" Ismail or as he likes to call himself "new york company"

smh. sad part is, i know this kid and his family has money. no reason for him to be a hypebeast like this. he also has yeezys up for 5k. when i approached him for a pair on the "homeboy hookup" price he proceeded to tell me that he didnt pay retail for any of his yeezys. my guess is he bought em all at 1-2k and is trying to sell them for 5k to justify..... idk still no excuse why hes selling roshes for 700 lol smh oh god i lose all pateince when i see his auctions.

Not really, in the end they are only iDs
The game is safe :tongue:

It's so disgusting how someone can use the same same words "yeezy" and "roshe" in the same sentence. I personally love Roshe for many reasons, but bred and yeezy makes me want to hate the stupid hypebeast messing it up. These are 70$ shoes not 180$ jordans or $1000.00 yeezys.

It really isn't that much. Posting will take only a few minutes. Come up with a colorway, screen shot it, and say (#TeamROSHEiDGiveaway "Salmon Toes" @GTFan712") in the description. You'd do nearly the same effort to post an image here on NikeTalk.
To each his own... there will be more people that do than don't, I'm personally just saying it's not worth it to me.

The black premium nrgs are up on finishline sz 10.5 if anyone needs them and a sz 13 in the khaki color

I hate contests like this. I don't need to share with you BOTH my instagram account AND twitter, on top of following you on Facebook. Shameless ploys to gain followers really disgusts me. As someone who has consulted clients on social media for years, this kind of contest is what I despise most.

It's so disgusting how someone can use the same same words "yeezy" and "roshe" in the same sentence. I personally love Roshe for many reasons, but bred and yeezy makes me want to hate the stupid hypebeast messing it up. These are 70$ shoes not 180$ jordans or $1000.00 yeezys.

The eliteness in this roshe thread is sickening. Dudes are upset over yeezy or jordan inspired IDs? Really? That's messing up the game? Lmao. I thought the point of nikeID was for anyone to be able to create whatever CW they wanted? If you see some guy with "South Beach" roshe or "Banned" roshe lol, and it effects you negatively, you might need some help. They're just shoes man, let people do what they want.

You roach heads are silly. All these unwritten laws and rules and proper etiquette for a freaking $70 shoe. It's not that serious...:smh:

Some of yall act like you're better than others because you wear roshes and they wear Jordans. Like you're above wearing Jordans lol. Except you're not any better, just more douchier.

The eliteness in this roshe thread is sickening. Dudes are upset over yeezy or jordan inspired IDs? Really? That's messing up the game? Lmao. I thought the point of nikeID was for anyone to be able to create whatever CW they wanted? If you see some guy with "South Beach" roshe or "Banned" roshe lol, and it effects you negatively, you might need some help. They're just shoes man, let people do what they want.

You roach heads are silly. All these unwritten laws and rules and proper etiquette for a freaking $70 shoe. It's not that serious...:smh:

Some of yall act like you're better than others because you wear roshes and they wear Jordans. Like you're above wearing Jordans lol. Except you're not any better, just more douchier.

This is really true. I LOVE Roshes, but people acting holier than thou are nonsense. People are complaining about "hypebeasts" and not even realizing they're doing the same thing, just from a different angle.

You roach heads are silly. All these unwritten laws and rules and proper etiquette for a freaking $70 shoe. It's not that serious...
mean.gif

Roaches just mad their "indie" shoe is blowing up and gaining attention of the masses. Just like when a small band goes big, you got the little groupies chasing their tails saying they knew them first. Except the indie band is a new shoe Nike put no marketing $ behind so no one really knew about it.  Patiently waiting for Roshe XI or Foam Roshe

I really like those grey and pink ones up there so much more than any of the IDs Ive come up with

Hope I can get em on NDC with a gift card..

The thirst is real, I know we are in a depression but come on knock it off with that non sense. I'm not saying there are Roshe laws, Roshe are plain and simple comfortable shoes leave them for what they are. Leave artist and athletes to their own shoe games that's mainstream sh*t

I hate contests like this. I don't need to share with you BOTH my instagram account AND twitter, on top of following you on Facebook. Shameless ploys to gain followers really disgusts me. As someone who has consulted clients on social media for years, this kind of contest is what I despise most.

Couldn't agree more.

The thirst is real, I know we are in a depression but come on knock it off with that non sense. I'm not saying there are Roshe laws, Roshe are plain and simple comfortable shoes leave them for what they are. Leave artist and athletes to their own shoe games that's mainstream sh*t

Looks at post.

Looks at user name.

Looks at join date.

Sense is made.

Back
Top Bottom