ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Has anyone else's Finishline order for the Sqaudrons from last week been cancelled as well? I just received a cancellation notice... Can't rely on FNL....

Copped. Thanks man I repped ya too. Told customer care at Finishline they can go F themselves essentially.

Has anyone else's Finishline order for the Sqaudrons from last week been cancelled as well? I just received a cancellation notice... Can't rely on FNL....

EDIT: Yeah read the last page. They dropped my 9.5 after 5 days of confirmation. Customer Care was no help. But anyways Jimmy Jazz came through.

Last edited:
Come on Nike! Really, no iPhone buying option? Uuuggghhhh. They gotta fix that ASAP. They did the same thing to the cortez iD. No desktop/laptop =no roshe iD :frown:

Copped. Thanks man I repped ya too. Told customer care at Finishline they can go F themselves essentially.

EDIT: Yeah read the last page. They dropped my 9.5 after 5 days of confirmation. Customer Care was no help. But anyways Jimmy Jazz came through.
haha nice you'll love them even more once you have them in your hands 
laugh.gif

haha nice you'll love them even more once you have them in your hands 
laugh.gif
I hope so. Look at this from my PayPal. 5 days of PENDING from FNL yet JJ can have it completed and certified in 5 minutes. Not to mention FNL hasn't refunded my money. Now I'm worried about UO however.

I've said this many times that finishline will cancel a lot of the orders. They did that to me on release day and their restock. Never dealing with them again. Their online site is a joke. Their customer service is the same. Horrible!

So I'm looking at about a week and a half for Jimmy Jazz, a week for Urban Outfitters since it's still "preparing to ship", and a month for my iDs once I order them tomorrow via Swoosh.

?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?

#TeamROSHEiDGiveaway

We're giving away a free pair of Roshe Run iDs designed by YOU! Come up with a creative Roshe Run iD design, give it a creative nickname, and post it up on Instagram. We'll pick our favorite, most creative colorway, and the winner will receive a free pair of their design in their size, courtesy of #TeamROSHE. All you have to do is follow these guidelines:

1. Follow @TeamROSHE on Instagram and Twitter, and like us on Facebook at Facebook.com/TeamROSHE.

2. Post a screenshot of your Roshe Run iD colorway on Instagram.

3. Include #TeamROSHEiDGiveaway in the image description.

4. Include your colorway "nickname" in the image description.

5. Include your Twitter name in the image description.

6. Make sure your Instagram account is not "Private" so we can view your photos.

The contest is open until Wednesday, April 10th, at 11:59pm EDT. After that time we will stop accepting submissions and begin the evaluating process. Once we've decided on a winner, we'll post it right here on the TeamROSHE Instagram! 

Last edited:
DTLR Towson MD has a bunch of these if anyone is central to it- tarp green/volt, squadron blue, black sail- black/crimson and stone/volt split pack

People keep saying this but most of the "anti" hate was due to the colorway not being Yeezy inspired at all. Not to mention the ensuing hype and reselling due to that.
Thank you!! Aside from the "scales" and mint green sole they look NOTHING like them. What yeezys have a pink nike check on the toe? None

?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8" standalone="no"?

#TeamROSHEiDGiveaway

We're giving away a free pair of Roshe Run iDs designed by YOU! Come up with a creative Roshe Run iD design, give it a creative nickname, and post it up on Instagram. We'll pick our favorite, most creative colorway, and the winner will receive a free pair of their design in their size, courtesy of #TeamROSHE. All you have to do is follow these guidelines:

1. Follow @TeamROSHE on Instagram and Twitter, and like us on Facebook at Facebook.com/TeamROSHE.

2. Post a screenshot of your Roshe Run iD colorway on Instagram.

3. Include #TeamROSHEiDGiveaway in the image description.

4. Include your colorway "nickname" in the image description.

5. Include your Twitter name in the image description.

6. Make sure your Instagram account is not "Private" so we can view your photos.

The contest is open until Wednesday, April 10th, at 11:59pm EDT. After that time we will stop accepting submissions and begin the evaluating process. Once we've decided on a winner, we'll post it right here on the TeamROSHE Instagram! 
Whoa... I am all for social media and giveaways but this is way too intense.  Keep it simple, all that for a $100 shoe, pass.

Come on Nike! Really, no iPhone buying option? Uuuggghhhh. They gotta fix that ASAP. They did the same thing to the cortez iD. No desktop/laptop =no roshe iD :frown:

Go to an Apple Store, the library, internet cafe, friends, work computer, buy a tablet at Walmart then return it after, borrow a stranger's laptop.

Whoa... I am all for social media and giveaways but this is way too intense.  Keep it simple, all that for a $100 shoe, pass.
It really isn't that much. Posting will take only a few minutes. Come up with a colorway, screen shot it, and say (#TeamROSHEiDGiveaway "Salmon Toes" @GTFan712") in the description. You'd do nearly the same effort to post an image here on NikeTalk.

I bet majority of the people in here have spent more time cooking up designs when the link was dropped last night compare to the 5 minutes it takes to like and upload a picture...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom