ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Just a quick question about Roshes and breathability...I'm wearing my pair for the first time out today, and don't know if I should wear socks or not. Will they get really sweated up and musty if I don't wear socks, or is the shoe breathable enough so that it just feels lightweight without socks?

And man...I might need those Mangos!

Last edited:
@rmms my recommendations would be sony nex-5, m4/3 cameras (olympus, panasonic), nikon and canon entry-level dslr.  as for a lens i would recommend a fast prime.  I have a nex-5 paired with a carl zeiss 24mm f/1.8, the thing cost me a fortune but worth every penny.  never leaves my camera.  pm if you have some cameras in mind, pretty much had all types of camera (pro to cheap stuff).

@ohwuss seems like taste of things to come as far as colorways years later? lol

@jordan nice shots, what camera are you using? just using an external flash or have studio lights setup?

I think I will triple up on the Mango and Teal just because they will be harder to find down the road. I bought 2 pairs of Teal from Australia and 1 Mango from Asia. I can't find any more Teal anywhere, Mango will come in today, will get two more after I've check if they are legit and all.

PM me if anyone want me to get the Mango for them, but I think they only have sz9, 9.5 and 10 left. I will post pictures when I get them later on tonight.

the hunt for a Size 14 Mango might end up being one of the hardest things I've had to do in my entire life :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Is there a difference between Cyber and Volt? If there is, I don't see it. They look the same to me.

Is there a difference between Cyber and Volt? If there is, I don't see it. They look the same to me.

^ No prob Ren...yeah, since they're an all black/white shoe, it's the "go to" shoe out of all my Roshes.

Cris.

Glad I waited, and didnt pulled trigger from over seas for 105. got these bad boys for 49.99 at VIM in NYC!! :smokin

last size 10 as well

^^^^
im not sure bro. they might not have many left. i got the last 10, and that was the display shoe.
give them a call, 718 822 4938, if youre in NYC, its the store at 2255 E. Tremont Bronx NY
they only had sport reds and cybers displayed.

found a pair of sirens (for ohwussup) and found my size 10 iggys.  now that i found a 10 my DS 10.5 iggys from NR are up for grabs.  would post this on the classified section but do not have enough points, other option would be eBay.  but i rather i broshe get it, pm me if you want them.

my spots in fort lauderdale area are officially dry, found a couple women colorways for $50 but that is it.  south beach may have more but i hardly ever go that way.

Back
Top Bottom