ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

I copped a pair of size 12 stadium greens from concepts in cambridge, ma a few weeks ago. *The last pair of rosheruns

Anyone know where i can get find anymore around boston?

I recall de_beatup stating that the Iggy and Sport Red cws would be re-released in the Fall in the early pages of this thread. Dude has been accurate and consistent with the info he's been dropping regarding the lastest in Nike Running.

-edit-
jst: ILLY Iggy's, BROshe! Those are,without a doubt, my favorite cw.

Them 'gos though :nthat:!

Just curious, how much did you guys pay to get them from Patrick? :nerd:

Last edited:
Thanks, Patrick!

When you come back from your vacation, I may reconsider my $80 cap on Roshes. :wow:
Damn 'gos... :lol:

^ I will probably take more orders around the 8th or so, that way they will be here when I get back since it is quit a lengthy process to be delivered.

Little bit off topic but, does anyone have any recommendations for a new camera to buy to get high resolution shots? Looking for something to buy, but not overly expensive..

[h2]I'm looking for them Mango's in a sz 10.5 or 11 but pref 10.5.  Why they gotta be so hard to find?  Loving my ninja looking shoes.[/h2]

*PART 2*
nthat.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif

So could it be that Nike didn't make a big enough run for the calypsos and mangos that they ended up being exclusive? :smh:

Asia
Mangos

U.S.A. etc..
Calypsos

Never made it to NDC
Sirens
Speed Yellows
Stadium Greens
Knicks

Remember this is just a theory. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom