ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Thanks man I was kinda iffy on these and the squadrons. I'm glad I got them though. Pictures don't do them justice.

sick have you posted a pic of the squadrons yet? i'm still on the fence about them. there's so many damn colors i want now haha

Has anybody seen trails on sale anywhere in San Diego county? I'm pretty sure I'm the only one on here who has trails in their regular rotation.
lol what colorway, you can find trails on sale on ndc or zappos

Last edited:
Untapped. I love this splatter look. (WATCH OUT DOUBLES!)

Last edited:
lol what colorway, you can find trails on sale on ndc or zappos

Lol I'm talking about those dirt cheap $39 trails somebody posted about at the Citadel in Commerce.

Just wondering if anybody came across any that cheap in SD county.

sick have you posted a pic of the squadrons yet? i'm still on the fence about them. there's so many damn colors i want now haha
I posted a pic of both color ways a few days back. The only color way I want now is the gray canvas and the mango v2's and a pair of ID's..

Good luck getting them at Mercer. Pairs are probably 'disappearing' as I type this.
i LOOOOOVE this post! mercer is nothing but a *******t store. cant stand them. they sell their stuff right out the damn back door for more than retail, or they hook there friends up. i seriously wish nike would take action and fire everyone who works there. sketchiest place in all of NYC

i LOOOOOVE this post! mercer is nothing but a *******t store. cant stand them. they sell their stuff right out the damn back door for more than retail, or they hook there friends up. i seriously wish nike would take action and fire everyone who works there. sketchiest place in all of NYC
i agree mercer is really sketchy. I know this from first hand cause i got a friend that works there and usually hooks me up with some of the kicks that get released

i agree mercer is really sketchy. I know this from first hand cause i got a friend that works there and usually hooks me up with some of the kicks that get released
Dang now I'm really losing hope. Might have to bite the bullet for $120 then. Unless someone comes through most likely. I don't even feel like heading out there tomorrow.

G...you're calling a place sketchy that hooks you up??? LMAO! I say damn how folks ain't built the same no more. Y'all call the place sketchy, I'll call the place loyal. Loyal to family and friends is NEVER "sketchy" no matter how you cut it especially when it's concerning the needs of strangers. Just my opinion.

I was addicted to the custom splatter paint job on the Lebron 9 Low last year and finally got over it, y'all really got me bout to relapse. I want to black splatter my iguana's midsole.

I've called them mints? I've also said I'm making a solar pair on ID. Seeing that solar red is the color.

Either way, what you said isn't on topic. Instagram, kanye, and thirst? What does that have to do with colorways on NikeID? 

Nothing.
I wasn't calling you out personally, bro.

Social Media (Instagram) = a measure of hype.

Kanye West = yeeshes nickname = the reason the FB's were the most popular of the run. Because the kanye west nickname drew hype to a relatively hype-less sneaker.

Thirst = the "blink" colorway as you said was shared on multiple nike models. It works for the yeezy model but it really wasn't outstanding on the roshe fb........... But because it was given the "yeeshe" dub it it was an instant sell-out. 

Now review my original statement.

What I said was on topic. I just figured you could put 2 and 2 together. If you wanna continue this, just PM me cuz I don't want to clog up this thread. 

G...you're calling a place sketchy that hooks you up??? LMAO! I say damn how folks ain't built the same no more. Y'all call the place sketchy, I'll call the place loyal. Loyal to family and friends is NEVER "sketchy" no matter how you cut it especially when it's concerning the needs of strangers. Just my opinion.

I think what's bothering people is that this is a retail store from Nike, not some mom and pop shop. As a retail store of Nike, most people expect them to have fair practices and shoes available to their customers, not just their employees' family and friends.

does anyone clean the bottom of their soles with labor rather than using washing machine? if so, how long does it usually take to clean the bottom of the soles completely?

i have a pair of the womens black/palest purple i'm thinking about customizing, what color should i do the midsole?

Back
Top Bottom