ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

lol with all the pairs of jordans i have i find it funny that i get yelled at by my girl over a pair of roshes. lol

i came home with the orange fbs last night and i got a sit down talking to about how i have a "problem"

oh man wait til she sees the tokyos come next week and the mints if i can get lucky later this evening. lol

ima have to start getting them sent to my job

Last edited:
lol with all the pairs of jordans i have i find it funny that i get yelled at by my girl over a pair of roshes. lol

i came home with the orange fbs last night and i got a sit down talking to about how i have a "problem"

oh man wait til she sees the tokyos come next week and the mints if i can get lucky later this evening. lol
tell you're mother to mind her own business.

Calling out a potential Rutgers Broshe. Saw someone rocking beat Sport Reds in the Livingston Dining Commons. You an NT-er bro?

The mints fit a lot more snug than I had expected... glad I went .5 up but they are still not as comfortable as I thought they would be.

roll.gif
 at anyone buying those butt ugly kanye roshes

need sz 10 mangos, sz 11 calypsos sz 11 mangos. dont care if i get banned for this post.

Aren't you a Team Roshe member? Why don't you hit up your team mates for help? Pretty sure they can hook you up when they do a bulk order from over seas.

On another note WARRIORS >>>> Lakers. Bay Area Lakers fans :smh: :tongue:

Last edited:
Mint FBs Day1:
Not going to lie, I felt very uncomfortable wearing these, with the pink lases but manned up and headed to campus with them. Not going to lie although I didn't go a half size up these were still fairly comfortable and I haven't broken them in yet. Hopefully with time they will give way and fit my foot better. Turned heads instantly today, mostly from women. They really loved the pink. Seeing the reflection in the windows of these shoes are just amazing, really loved the look and the colors. To be honest (I know I might get major flaming for this) it felt like I wearing something special, along the lines of south beaches (probably the pink laces). All in all, great first day with the mints, and hopefully you all we able to get a pair!

That was extremely corny.

Mint FBs Day1:
Not going to lie, I felt very uncomfortable wearing these, with the pink lases but manned up and headed to campus with them. Not going to lie although I didn't go a half size up these were still fairly comfortable and I haven't broken them in yet. Hopefully with time they will give way and fit my foot better. Turned heads instantly today, mostly from women. They really loved the pink. Seeing the reflection in the windows of these shoes are just amazing, really loved the look and the colors. To be honest (I know I might get major flaming for this) it felt like I wearing something special, along the lines of south beaches (probably the pink laces). All in all, great first day with the mints, and hopefully you all we able to get a pair!

That was extremely corny.

post + sn combo

:rofl:

Just got word from a friend who works at the local FootAction, they're getting their shipment of squadron blue's this week. FSR. Right now they have a size 12 sitting up there. And if you haven't seen the picture I uploaded earlier, they have FSR on Total Crimsons. Just copped by size 11. Tried helping out a fellow NT'er but haven't heard from him. If you need a 9.5 let me know.
Damn, needed a sz10 in the total crimsons...

i honestly dont really like how the shoe looks either.. not really feeling the fb series. 
No one was until the release neared and someone labeled the "Mint" colorway as "Yeezy." Months ago everyone was hating on the swoosh position, but now look. Resellers trying to gobble up 5 pairs from NDC releases? I'm fine with it, though. It'll separate the Roshe fans from the hypebeasts.

Last edited:
No one was until the release neared and someone labeled the "Mint" colorway as "Yeezy." Months ago everyone was hating on the swoosh position, but now look. Resellers trying to gobble up 5 pairs from NDC releases? I'm fine with it, though. It'll separate the Roshe fans from the hypebeasts.

TRUTH. I won't wear my Mint FB's until maybe May or June just because of the false hype that was created and put on them. Let the hypebeasts wear their pairs first then bust out my pair when the hype has disappeared is my general rule for when I rock my kicks.

From TeamROSHE's IG:

"Check out @Swagsombath's latest in #Rosherun customs made by Nessa Tabrizy (@The_nessa_tabrizy)! The #Iguana w/ Camo Side Panels! If you're in #SoCal head over to #Salvation and have Nessa do your kicks in person! If you aren't in SoCal they also take phone orders for customs! Give them a call!"

Sick job :smokin

Back
Top Bottom