ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

:smokin

Just got shipping confirmations for my Mint FB'S and Sequoia FB'S from NDC Monday restock!!! went with my usual OG mesh size 10.5 since size 11 felt and looked too long.

Anyone else buy the Sequoia FB'S?? ON FEET PIC? I Believe they are heavily slept on

Last edited:
So yeah people getting their mints in today and tomorrow. Preferably TR members, read my signature. K bye for now.
why would someone trade you a pair of mints for your mints that you took a picture of and were stepping on them?

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Again, if you read it I mentioned I like the shoe and I got multiple for myself. I wear a 10-10.5 and sometime I like wearing mine without sock, which is when I wear my 10 for the FBs. So Sorry I hurt many of your feelings for stepping on MY shoes, but they are shoes and unlike Jordans they don't crease like a mf so why not let me do what I want (they still look perfectly fine). But thank you for your two cents so I could get it straight with you all. 

Why would I sell/trade a shoe I stepped on for a NDS pair, smdh...

Last edited:
Mint FBs Day1:

Not going to lie, I felt very uncomfortable wearing these, with the pink lases but manned up and headed to campus with them. Not going to lie although I didn't go a half size up these were still fairly comfortable and I haven't broken them in yet. Hopefully with time they will give way and fit my foot better. Turned heads instantly today, mostly from women. They really loved the pink. Seeing the reflection in the windows of these shoes are just amazing, really loved the look and the colors. To be honest (I know I might get major flaming for this) it felt like I wearing something special, along the lines of south beaches (probably the pink laces). All in all, great first day with the mints, and hopefully you all we able to get a pair!

Fellas, a few people have said it already but go on zappos and chat with a representative and ask how to get on the VIP without waiting. they'll ask you a few questions and an email. It took me 5 minutes to do.

Also, for people who are looking for the total crimsons. If they dont have it in stock, go to your local footaction and have them order it for you. My bro is on his way to order his cuz they said he needs to order in person.

For the FA part; is this on the West Coast? No luck here out East

Hey guys how does one get the total crimson (all orange pair) that seem to be a footaction exclusive? where im from there isnt a footaction. Do they ship out if I locate a pair?

Mint FBs Day1:

Not going to lie, I felt very uncomfortable wearing these, with the pink lases but manned up and headed to campus with them. Not going to lie although I didn't go a half size up these were still fairly comfortable and I haven't broken them in yet. Hopefully with time they will give way and fit my foot better. Turned heads instantly today, mostly from women. They really loved the pink. Seeing the reflection in the windows of these shoes are just amazing, really loved the look and the colors. To be honest (I know I might get major flaming for this) it felt like I wearing something special, along the lines of south beaches (probably the pink laces). All in all, great first day with the mints, and hopefully you all we able to get a pair
thanks for the input! do you still have the listing for the pink laces?

For the FA part; is this on the West Coast? No luck here out East
Yeah I'm in Arizona. Sorry, it might just be FA's that have received their shipment. To think about it tho. I wouldn't see why they wouldn't be able to ya know? If I were you I'd call your local FA. the guy I talked to on the phone seemed real helpful, but we all know that isn't how it is for everyone. But good luck bro! Hope you get yours soon! I wished I had the extra cash to scoop you up a pair and send it your way. Sorry man!

Oh and again, My bro asked to place the order over the phone but said he couldn't and would have to go to the store

Last edited:
ITT no one reads anymore. Why do you think the same questions get asked over and over?
I try to give people the benefit of the doubt... Great Vid tho! Keep them rolling! Got a suggestion on a Roshe customization video that shows preparation before painting?

Again, if you read it I mentioned I like the shoe and I got multiple for myself. I wear a 10-10.5 and sometime I like wearing mine without sock, which is when I wear my 10 for the FBs. So Sorry I hurt many of your feelings for stepping on MY shoes, but they are shoes and unlike Jordans they don't crease like a mf so why not let me do what I want (they still look perfectly fine). But thank you for your two cents so I could get it straight with you all. 

Why would I sell/trade a shoe I stepped on for a NDS pair, smdh...
you are full of sh(i)t. 

Last edited:
lovin the pink laces in the  mints ... thinkin maybe ill go hot pink? those look sorta lighter pink or regular pink
The ones that I have on my mints are like a neon/hot pink.. It's bright in person, it may look lighter or regular due to the picture quality and lighting.

you guys keep posting the same things. Everyone knows that Squads already dropped on Zaps!!!

They're are not selling out because either everyone who wanted them already has them or Zaps has a lot in stock which they usually do.

No need to keep saying "such and such place got them in" or "here is the link....blah blah blah"

You lame resellers there's no need to keep trying to create hype with Roshes. You guys had your chance with the falsely created hype on the Mints FB's :smh:

GENERAL RELEASE roshe runs = plenty of stock to go around for those that want and rock them since last year like me and the fellow broshes on this thread

Last edited:
Yeah I'm in Arizona. Sorry, it might just be FA's that have received their shipment. To think about it tho. I wouldn't see why they wouldn't be able to ya know? If I were you I'd call your local FA. the guy I talked to on the phone seemed real helpful, but we all know that isn't how it is for everyone. But good luck bro! Hope you get yours soon!

Yeah I called the few within 100 miles of me and either they don't know what I'm talking about or don't know how to help. If I don't get them that's fine; just wanted a pair for retail is all.

Back
Top Bottom