ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

A MOVEMENT?! Maybe your word choice is bad, but Team Roshe isn't working on achieving world peace or helping bloated Ethiopian children get their next meal. Some of you knuckleheads need to wake up and realize we're talking about consumerism, fashion, and excess by any standard outside of NT's own fabricated one of what is normal. Owning 10 or 20 pairs of the same exact shoe isn't a "movement". It's someone who has large amounts of discretionary income that they toss at a piece of fashion they enjoy. The designer's zen garden inspiration isn't leading some unidentifiable revolution here. Get off your high horse.

immaturity like this is what's filling NT nowadays and preventing positive MOVEMENTS such as Team Roshe from growing into its potential outreach.  this is why we cant have a fellow community of sneaker enthusiasts that simply want to help each other out, because others will laugh and see it as a joke. this is what the sneaker community is now. look at it. just look at it.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I have no problem with Team Roshe and helping each other out. In fact, my Team (#TeamSB 
nthat.gif
) is all about helping dudes get QS Dunk's that you can only buy in person.

My problem comes in with the sense of entitlement over these sneakers. I actually like the shoe but there is just way too much hype and nonsense to deal with (That's why I left JB all together and just concentrated on Nike SB). My problem was when I picked some random page to read in this thread. Someone not on Team Roshe asked a simple question on where to get a pair of the shoes. Someone purposely withheld info because the asker's join date was 2013. When he himself joined in 2012. Kinda rubbed me the wrong way.

You want to help each other out? I think that's awesome. No troll this time. But you guys might want to take a look at Team AM Fam. They've been around for a VERY long time and haven't had a single problem.

A MOVEMENT?! Maybe your word choice is bad, but Team Roshe isn't working on achieving world peace or helping bloated Ethiopian children get their next meal. Some of you knuckleheads need to wake up and realize we're talking about consumerism, fashion, and excess by any standard outside of NT's own fabricated one of what is normal. Owning 10 or 20 pairs of the same exact shoe isn't a "movement". It's someone who has large amounts of discretionary income that they toss at a piece of fashion they enjoy. The designer's zen garden inspiration isn't leading some unidentifiable revolution here. Get off your high horse.
haterz will hateeee. lmao. surprised roshe hasn't come out with some easter colors, people love pastel. women and men alike.

there is TOO much going on in this thread. i check it daily, and since yesterday there has been 1400 new posts......obviously not gonna read through it. i'd rather miss an opportunity that sift through all the random, unrelated crap posted here.

its hard to take the team roshe thing seriously when you havent been geniunely helped by other roshe heads. you cant know the geniune character of these NTers unless you experience it first hand

I've got a stack of PMs back and forth between other Roshe lovers. Me helping some people, some people helping me. But that isn't a movement, man. That's been my experience on NT in general. You wouldn't need a # next to your TR membership if it was just about helping people with info regarding the shoe. I'm not even going to get into this further, but I can't take it seriously because it's not something to take seriously. Movement... :smh:

Can I just change subjects for a minute.

If a real Roshe 2.0 were to be released, what would you like improved from these current ones?

As you can see Nike has used different materials like canvas and mesh and soon to be Flywire, so the next model will have those. To me I think the next Roshe Run should provide a better arch support. I switch out my lunarlon insole for a super feet which make them still minimal and zen like but with added comfort.
Now I think the new 2.0 should still keep its form (mesh upper, swoosh on the side or a small swoosh like the FR2) and the same price point. It'll still be a lifestyle shoe but with a little more tech.

If holding the line on price is your #1 concern theres not much other than cosmetic tweaks Nike can pull off with this shoe.

But I for one would love to see a version 2.0 Flyknit Zoom Roshe. Or take the Flyknit Lunar 1

And smh at you guys thinking Jesse (4w) is a bad dude. 

He's throwing a tailgate for Wrestlemania this year and inviting anybody on NT who has tix to come and hang out and have a mini-summit. 

He's also selling tickets for anybody who missed out for face value.

Real scumbag, huh.

Where my fellow Wroshes? I'm looking to get my first pair of Roshes. I don't know which one to get. Which one is better, the FB or the OG?
OG mesh is more breathable for sure. Here's an ordered list of Roshes in term of comfort level. (IN MY OPINION. 1 IS HIGHEST ALRIGHT?) Disclaimer: I also included looks in this comfort level because I don't feel comfortable wearing some of these Roshes. 
roll.gif

1. OG MESH
  2. Split/Tonal Pack
  3. Wovens
  4. FutBol
  5. Women's Wovens
  6. Trails
  7. "Premium" NRG (you know the one that creased...)
As for the city pack I don't know, never tried on.

Fellow wroshe, I have a pair of the red and a pair of black OG's. I'd go with those.

Can I be a wroshe if I don't actually own a pair?..I got solarsoft moccasins, is that good enough?..Does 4w approve all applications?..

i got my shirt today! took an updated pic of my collection. and it will just keep growing. taste the rainbow!

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I have no problem with Team Roshe and helping each other out. In fact, my Team (#TeamSB 
nthat.gif
) is all about helping dudes get QS Dunk's that you can only buy in person.

My problem comes in with the sense of entitlement over these sneakers. I actually like the shoe but there is just way too much hype and nonsense to deal with (That's why I left JB all together and just concentrated on Nike SB). My problem was when I picked some random page to read in this thread. Someone not on Team Roshe asked a simple question on where to get a pair of the shoes. Someone purposely withheld info because the asker's join date was 2013. When he himself joined in 2012. Kinda rubbed me the wrong way.

You want to help each other out? I think that's awesome. No troll this time. But you guys might want to take a look at Team AM Fam. They've been around for a VERY long time and haven't had a single problem.
guess you guys didnt comprehend the sarcastic end to my statement there 
laugh.gif

WE'VE GOT SOME HOTHEADS HEA

the "movement" i was talking about was shoeheads helping shoeheads out and not bashing team roshe for trying to help others and keeping people up to date on whats going on with releases. im pretty sure all of you who talk less of team roshe are following them on instagram and other social network sites.  most of you are just too ignorant to realize the true meaning of the context of my statement, and over exaggerating my words through your computer screen. if you have nothing relevant to say why waste your time making silly comments, and wasting peoples time? come on now. 

I'm done with the trolling. Time to make peace 
laugh.gif
 Sorry if I hurt anybody's feelings.

Ya'll are okay in my book. I guess the hype for the "Rosheezys" got everyone on their toes and I understand. It's happened to me with Jordan's several times.

Feel free to troll the wrestling thread though 
laugh.gif

Serious question. How are these comfort wise compared to Presto's? I don't think any shoe can top that. With that being said, if you guys like Roshe's, you'll love Prestos. You can usually get them for under $100 on ebay. They fit like socks, literally. Very cushy too. Highly recommended

Can I be a wroshe if I don't actually own a pair?..I got solarsoft moccasins, is that good enough?..Does 4w approve all applications?..

I can loan you a pair of mine for NTManiaIII. We will not lose with the power of the roshe.

I'm actually looking into the new black and grey ones if they're actually mesh.

the "movement" i was talking about was shoeheads helping shoeheads out and not bashing team roshe for trying to help others and keeping people up to date on whats going on with releases. im pretty sure all of you who talk less of team roshe are following them on instagram and other social network sites.  most of you are just too ignorant to realize the true meaning of the context of my statement, and over exaggerating my words through your computer screen. if you have nothing relevant to say why waste your time making silly comments, and wasting peoples time? come on now. 

The point is that has been going on - helping others - in this thread, even the past few days. Here's the last message in my inbox: "Just wanted to say thanks again... They didn't have them when I checked last week, but they followed up yesterday and had a pair."

I'm sure plenty other of people have sent or received those same messages, and have nothing to do with Team Roshe. It shouldn't require some elite little group that you have to be approved to join in order to help people out on this site. That's what being part of a community is in the first place. So yeah, I think it comes off as a bit arrogant even if the intentions are good.

Last edited:
To clarify, they're up on the iOS mobile up. If you're signed in as a VIP member, you'll see the Squadrons up! Good luck!
Didn't see any on Zappos VIP when I searched "roshe"

Nevermind, gotta use the pulldown stuff..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom