ROSHE ONE (NOT for RUNNING) - FAQs (pg1) (NO BUYING/SELLING/TRADING!!!)

Like many of you, roshe's showed up today...

I cant believe you goofs are getting styled on by a guy who took his cats to a local Santa Clause for a picture one winter kekeke
:rofl:

F'in Gold! I've been into Roshes for awhile now even though I only have a half dozen pairs, but some of these "broshes" take this stuff way too seriously. I can't stand resellers and think that crap needs to stay off NT, but 4w just posted some satire that pokes fun at how serious people are about this shoe when it's completely unnecessary. Everyone lighten up.

HAWAII PEEPS! *** got crimsons and black/gray. Squads will be coming in on this date!! --->**** PM IS KEY :wink:

His description on the eBay listing that have a BIN of $152.98 
mean.gif

"Nike designed these Rosherun's after arguably the most sought after pair of shoes they've ever releases... the Nike Air Yeezy 2 Black Solar Red colorway.  The Roshes have gained a cult following in the past year, and this Yeezy colorway has taken it to a whole new level. These shoes sold out instantly across the country and online.  Don't miss your chance to own one of the hottest pairs of kicks for the summer.  They're a must have for any true sneakerhead to become a real broshe!

Shoes are guaranteed 100% authentic in the original box with original laces.  I can provide a photocopy of the receipt if requested.  Please check my feedback [COLOR=#red]as well as my reputation on Niketalk[/COLOR]."

Does he really want ebayers to come ask us what we think of him right now??? :rofl:

Last edited:
smh to this thread. this is what happens, when you have jordan fan boys jumping ship trying to make a 20$ profit off roshes. this thread is filled with inconsiderate "shoe heads" who just seem to troll and want to make fun of team roshe. honestly if you don't like the movement then feel free to ****. this thread was created to help each other BROshes find roshe runs and not charge ridiculous prices. i wouldnt be surprised if this thread gets locked sooner or later. a reason why a lot of members that posted in the beginning of this thread dont post anymore. everytime we come here to help out its a wild zoo of immature idiots who think its funny to act like a thug over the internet and troll people who just want help. 

smh to this thread. this is what happens, when you have jordan fan boys jumping ship trying to make a 20$ profit off roshes. this thread is filled with inconsiderate "shoe heads" who just seem to troll and want to make fun of team roshe. honestly if you don't like the movement then feel free to ****. this thread was created to help each other BROshes find roshe runs and not charge ridiculous prices. i wouldnt be surprised if this thread gets locked sooner or later. a reason why a lot of members that posted in the beginning of this thread dont post anymore. everytime we come here to help out its a wild zoo of immature idiots who think its funny to act like a thug over the internet and troll people who just want help. 
Okay, now I can't take you seriously 
roll.gif

Where my fellow Wroshes? I'm looking to get my first pair of Roshes. I don't know which one to get. Which one is better, the FB or the OG?

I'd say go with the FB.

I've been a Wroshe for like 5 minutes and I don't know what those abbreviations mean but trust me.

The "movement"? You can't be serious. This is why the whole broshe/team roshe thing has become so ridiculous. It's held in some high esteem and put on a pedestal. That's why you've seen a lot of backlash lately. I'm with you on the losers trying to make a cheap few bucks on some $70 running shoes, but it's kind of hard to take the team roshe thing seriously.

Okay, now I can't take you seriously 
roll.gif
immaturity like this is what's filling NT nowadays and preventing positive MOVEMENTS such as Team Roshe from growing into its potential outreach.  this is why we cant have a fellow community of sneaker enthusiasts that simply want to help each other out, because others will laugh and see it as a joke. this is what the sneaker community is now. look at it. just look at it.

The "movement"? You can't be serious. This is why the whole broshe/team roshe thing has become so ridiculous. It's held in some high esteem and put on a pedestal. That's why you've seen a lot of backlash lately. I'm with you on the losers trying to make a cheap few bucks on some $70 running shoes, but it's kind of hard to take the team roshe thing seriously.
its hard to take the team roshe thing seriously when you havent been geniunely helped by other roshe heads. you cant know the geniune character of these NTers unless you experience it first hand

Back
Top Bottom