Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Still got my JCrew Cortado 997s that are basically the same colorway, so gotta pass on these.

And I hate the RC 1300 model. 580s are nice though.

Comfy

IMG_4002.jpeg

It’s the same size for me. I wear 9.5 998/997 and 580. Missed out on 580. Just saw the notification.
Ended up using the asphalt gold sizing app to check and every reference I put in said to go with 10.5 (even putting in size 10 on 998) so that’s what I went with. We’ll see when they arrive.

KITH stores are expanding rapidly!!

Are they ballin' like that?

Seems ambitious to try to expand as quickly as they are.

So curious to see the numbers they're pulling in.

I think Kith benefits from their pieces being more timeless than Bape. I can’t catch myself wearing much Bape in my 30s.

I think it's prob good for Kith. They prob needed to expand earlier. I'm from Toronto and having a Kith store is great since we get charged import duties when we buy from the US. Now we don't have to deal with all of that. We don't have any stores like them here. The closest thing is prob Haven and Ssense.

Kith’s appeal is way more mainstream than that ape trash. Doing over a million orders a year. Don’t even think they’re comparable companies at this point.

Kith’s appeal is way more mainstream than that ape trash. Doing over a million orders a year. Don’t even think they’re comparable companies at this point.

I don't know. As played out as Bape is I wonder if they're still a bigger revenue puller than Kith. I'm thinking about the overseas consumers who still buy that ish.

Kith’s revenue was estimated to be $273M last year. I find it hard to believe Bape is pulling those numbers in 2024. Hell, it’s been a decade since the sale which was a mere $2M and they were way more in then.

If Ronnie sold Kith right now it’s likely a half billion dollar company on paper, if not more. They have almost 900 employees and grown headcount by almost 20% in the past year.

Look at Bape’s site with pages of $300+ items in stock rotting.

Kith’s revenue was estimated to be $273M last year. I find it hard to believe Bape is pulling those numbers in 2024. Hell, it’s been a decade since the sale which was a mere $2M and they were way more in then.

If Ronnie sold Kith right now it’s likely a half billion dollar company on paper, if not more. They have almost 900 employees and grown headcount by almost 20% in the past year.

Look at Bape’s site with pages of $300+ items in stock rotting.

Wow! Appreciate the numbers. Damn. Ronnie doin it. 👏

Is this business info public somewhere or do you have intel?

infamousbape infamousbape JPS JPS picasso swerve picasso swerve akademikgenius akademikgenius

I'm curious ya'll's thoughts on this. Is Kith CURRENTLY a more successful (revenue) brand than Bape?
Imo I think in Asia Bape is still running strong. It has its core audience that was built over the years. Whether nigo is behind it or not it’s still generating revenue but probably not on the level as Ronnie.

With that being said, I think Kith is doing better than Bape right now because of its smart collaborations, unique retail experience, and careful growth. Kith has managed to stay exclusive and desirable, while Bape is still dealing with the fallout from expanding too quickly.

Imo I think in Asia Bape is still running strong. It has its core audience that was built over the years. Whether nigo is behind it or not it’s still generating revenue but probably not on the level as Ronnie.

With that being said, I think Kith is doing better than Bape right now because of its smart collaborations, unique retail experience, and careful growth. Kith has managed to stay exclusive and desirable, while Bape is still dealing with the fallout from expanding too quickly.

Great insight. Appreciate it.

I figured Bape was still strong in Asia particularly, but sounds like Kith is skyrocketing.

Back
Top Bottom