Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Great insight. Appreciate it.

I figured Bape was still strong in Asia particularly, but sounds like Kith is skyrocketing.
I also would presume Ronnie has investors. I don’t think Nigo had that as I always thought it was a one man show so he was throwing a lot of his own money into investments

Wow! Appreciate the numbers. Damn. Ronnie doin it. 👏

Is this business info public somewhere or do you have intel?
You can’t verify numbers from a private company since their books aren’t open, but there’s research firms who have a lot of data on private companies like this. Even if they aren’t 100% accurate they aren’t that far off.

I personally realized the scale last year when I saw my order number last Nov was 800k more than my March order number. They didn’t reset the order number system either.

I think around here we’re really focused on the footwear side but the clothing collabs are pretty big with these historic franchise/licensing partners, seasonal collections, etc are doing gangbusters. Ronnie is well known outside of the sneaker community now and especially when you compare Kith to Bape he’s the face of the brand while Bape doesnt have that at all, let alone in the U.S.

And given his investors I find it hard to believe they’re opening more stores and hiring more people without the revenue to justify it. I recall reading last year in an article that Kith was as big as any streetwear brand in the world currently. Check LinkedIn, there’s dozens of jobs they’re hiring for currently from the top to the bottom of the company.

I also think Ronnie has investors with deep pockets. I don’t think Nigo had that as I always thought it was a one man show so he was throwing a lot of his own money into investments
It couldn’t have been that much though cause he sold the company for $2M in 2013 and surely not at a loss. We’re talking orders of magnitude difference here.

People rightfully clown on Ronnie for being corny sometimes but all signs point to him being a very good businessman. Not locking himself into one particular niche or collab partner, choosing the right locations for stores, does just enough to stay engaged with the customers, etc.

You can’t verify numbers from a private company since their books aren’t open, but there’s research firms who have a lot of data on private companies like this. Even if they aren’t 100% accurate they aren’t that far off.

I personally realized the scale last year when I saw my order number last Nov was 800k more than my March order number. They didn’t reset the order number system either.

I think around here we’re really focused on the footwear side but the clothing collabs are pretty big with these historic franchise/licensing partners, seasonal collections, etc are doing gangbusters. Ronnie is well known outside of the sneaker community now and especially when you compare Kith to Bape he’s the face of the brand while Bape doesnt have that at all, let alone in the U.S.

And given his investors I find it hard to believe they’re opening more stores and hiring more people without the revenue to justify it. I recall reading last year in an article that Kith was as big as any streetwear brand in the world currently. Check LinkedIn, there’s dozens of jobs they’re hiring for currently from the top to the bottom of the company.

Great insight. Appreciate it.

Asia & other random Euro countries aren't? I honestly don't know just assumed they still were lol.

Probably Asia yeah you right. Kith expanding quick but theyre spending alot of money. They have a new kids store in Dumbo and that new giant womens store in Soho. Idk how those stores could sustain the rent but hey, they obviously know something I dont.

Probably Asia yeah you right. Kith expanding quick but theyre spending alot of money. They have a new kids store in Dumbo and that new giant womens store in Soho. Idk how those stores could sustain the rent but hey, they obviously know something I dont.

A kids store in Dumbo is wild. 😄

Kith’s overhead must be bananas!

Kith is doing things with Taylor made, bmw, the Knicks, Olympic teams, on top of their apparel collaborations and kith collections. I think they have more than enough resources to be able to keep their doors open. Kith stores are a whole experience on their own and more of a marketing tool to display the brand to the local market.

Kith is doing things with Taylor made, bmw, the Knicks, Olympic teams, on top of their apparel collaborations and kith collections. I think they have more than enough resources to be able to keep their doors open. Kith stores are a whole experience on their own and more of a marketing tool to display the brand to the local market.
And they’ve put them in high end markets where there’s always going to be people with money, lots of tourists, etc.

Seen huge lines at the Tokyo store for drops there so it seems like it’s also growing in popularity in Asia where Ronnie isn’t as visible. Also a good move having a Japanese design director.

Who is actually wearing kith? The only stuff I have are A few of the BHM tees and some sneakers collabs.

The Malibu store is interesting. The surrounding community is rich, but also not the usual streetwear crowd. And Malibu itself isn’t a place I frequent outside of the summer. And it’s easier for tourists and Angelenos to go to the West Hollywood or Beverly Hills locations.

Last edited:
Who is actually wearing kith? The only stuff I have are A few of the BHM tees and some sneakers collabs.

The Malibu store is interesting. The surrounding community is rich, but also not the usual streetwear crowd. And Malibu itself isn’t a place I frequent outside of the summer. And it’s easier for tourists and Angelenos to go to the West Hollywood or Beverly Hills locations.

Apparently LOTS and LOTS of people according to folks in this thread. As mentioned in another post, you can see the massive lines at the Asian stores in Ronnie & Junya's IG stories often.

And I don't consider Kith streetwear at all, never really did. Always considered it a cooler, more high-end GAP or Uniqlo. :lol: Ronnie is trying to be high end more than anything. With that said it seems they'd fit right in at Malibu.

PS.... perfectchaosrei perfectchaosrei .... I tried to tell you about the Boston heat. Not sure if you've been in town but it's been disgusting lately. :angry:

Last edited:
The Malibu Country Mart where he built is the spot in Malibu to be. I go out there a lot to walk around and shop and vastly prefer it to any other area of the city (except Palisades).

Back
Top Bottom