Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Those new Lebrons might be the ugliest shoe I’ve ever seen in my life. Can not believe RF put his name to those. Never thought I’d say this but RF is officially dead to me and I’m bout to unfollow his *** on all forms of social media. Talkin bout shoe of the year smh he’s trippin hard

I understand the disappointment in those 15s but what do you want him to say, trash of the year? He has to market them like the hottest pair yet!

Those new Lebrons might be the ugliest shoe I’ve ever seen in my life. Can not believe RF put his name to those. Never thought I’d say this but RF is officially dead to me and I’m bout to unfollow his *** on all forms of social media. Talkin bout shoe of the year smh he’s trippin hard

Ugliest shoe ever? If you ain't a fan of the shoe that's fine, but I can probably list 50+ shoes far uglier from this year alone

Not sure if that means he's dropping the pink soon or what

We’ve known they’re coming on the 30th since Thanksgiving.

1EDE8411-C785-4691-9942-2A9FAF51FA77.png

yea not even a kithmas drop of any kind, unless you wanna count those sweatshirts. at least last year they had a raffle for the linen af1s.. they just tweeted a picture yesterday lol

I'm with you here. I get he's earned the opportunity to work with conglomerates like LBJ and Nike and good on him for getting to this point, but the Pippens and now these are awful. Even his Asics colabs this year were lackluster, IMO. I've lost any and all excitement for RF annoucements.

I'm with you here. I get he's earned the opportunity to work with conglomerates like LBJ and Nike and good on him for getting to this point, but the Pippens and now these are awful. Even his Asics colabs this year were lackluster, IMO. I've lost any and all excitement for RF annoucements.
Honestly Im new to Kith and I like some of Ronnie's designs. I think that the older stuff is a lot better but I liked the Moncler drop until I received them I was able to get 2 pairs of asics, they are the worst asics I own. But if you think about it all brands ie Adidas will yeezy and ultra boost, are overselling lackluster products.

Honestly Im new to Kith and I like some of Ronnie's designs. I think that the older stuff is a lot better but I liked the Moncler drop until I received them I was able to get 2 pairs of asics, they are the worst asics I own. But if you think about it all brands ie Adidas will yeezy and ultra boost, are overselling lackluster products.

Hypebeasts will hypebeast and brands are going to respond accordingly to make the most money. Colabs aren't as rare as they used to be and quality is suffering (ie. what you alluded to with your Moncler pairs). At this point the next, best, hottest release coming every weekend.

Can't really hate on Ronnie for taking advantage of the fact that a partnership with Nike will help to advance his brand and keep his pockets full... I have a bigger issue with the fact that both projects were not only bad because the silhouettes he used (he should really stick with runners) but they were really underwhelming in terms of design... With that said I would love to see an RF designed air max...

The bigger problem is how oversaturated everything in this industry has become... With everyone dropping something new every single week people don't even have a chance to get excited about a product before the next new shiny thing gets "leaked"... We are also part of a consumer base that will literally buy anything with a limited tag attached to it which is why these companies don't have to go out on a ledge and be creative to sell out...

Back
Top Bottom