Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

No clue what that is on the hood. Wish it just said Kith in English. Quality looks nice though. Oh well, pass. Merry Christmas y'all.

they went fast I know they didnt have much stock I was able to check out the blanc hoodie

they went fast I know they didnt have much stock I was able to check out the blanc hoodie
Olive and Sand sold out in about 3 minutes. White is still available in some sizes. That surprises me bc I think it looks the best. Of course I'm a guy in FL that doesn't deal with snow and ****** weather so I can see how the white one would get filthy quick in northern weather.

Olive and Sand sold out in about 3 minutes. White is still available in some sizes. That surprises me bc I think it looks the best. Of course I'm a guy in FL that doesn't deal with snow and ****ty weather so I can see how the white one would get filthy quick in northern weather.

I agree, although id rather have the olive I like the blanc cw.

I was real close to checkin out the olive but I passed..thought we would get something better today

i actually got that sand one, first (and probably only) hoodie ive picked up from the monday program. super fire hoodie imo

this was the first Monday program I've been off work... trying to cop on a phone at work is a pain

Well I wore the Moncler Asics tonight and I hate it.... it’s not comfortable at all compared to my other Asics.

Back
Top Bottom