Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

IMG_1593.JPG
WHAT ARE THOOOOOOSE

yeah I dont think they're the same thing anymore. Just ironic they are both rocking eggplant colored kicks with a strap.

how is nike allowing ronnie to do this lol. Those shoes got everything, zippers, buckles, velcro, etc. The lace holes are all weird too

Gonna sit back and enjoy this moment and reminisce when the turn occurs.

how is nike allowing ronnie to do this lol. Those shoes got everything, zippers, buckles, velcro, etc. The lace holes are all weird too
Do what though? You basically just described a mid/late 90's nike bball shoe haha. I can't exactly put my finger on which model is on his feet though.

Do what though? You basically just described a mid/late 90's nike bball shoe haha. I can't exactly put my finger on which model is on his feet though.

its like a fusion of a bunch of different nikes lol. They're letting Ronnie slap any components together with the Kith branding

Considering how bad Nike is struggling for relevancy these days, I don't blame them for letting Ronnie go HAM. They're pretty much guaranteed to sell out no matter what he does.

Back
Top Bottom