Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Do you usually wear a L for polo shirts or Adidas jerseys?
Went true to size XL for away Cobra. After the size talk and seeing Campout dude at my height/weight going with L, have a bad feeling now. Might have to wash/dry to shrink a bit.

Good luck man. Most jerseys I've ever had don't really shrink. And if they do, you need to watch out about the heat cause it can mess up the screen printing depending on the quality of he printing.

Do you usually wear a L for polo shirts or Adidas jerseys?
Went true to size XL for away Cobra. After the size talk and seeing Campout dude at my height/weight going with L, have a bad feeling now. Might have to wash/dry to shrink a bit.

Pretty sure jerseys are 100% polyester so you won't be able to shrink it in the drier

You'll probably just burn the jersey

Lmao I don't think it will run that huge man. I like my soccer jerseys fitted. Like fitted not compression steez

Got my jersey in today and I'd have to say, it fits only a little bit big on me. Here's a size comparison with my other jerseys also in a large.

View media item 2456984
The length is fine, it's a lot wider than I expected compared to the other adidas jerseys but it's the same size and fit as my Nike Juve kit. I don't wear my ish tight and I wear em just a little loose in case I want to wear a hoodie under it.

Last edited:
Everyone got shipping already? Still waiting for one of my orders to ship

If anyone wants the Black Cobra Track Jacket for retail hit me up.  Size Large.  Don't think I am going to keep it.  

Edit - [PENDING right now].

Last edited:
Meh looks like you could've sized down but it's not too big to be considered oversized
Seems to be a matter of preference

Last edited:
[emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji][emoji]128514[/emoji]

That's the exact pair of shoes I had in mind to wear w then. Need to hit up HM for some black sweatshorts for da cheap

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom