Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Gotta bless them w the password tbh.

KanYe2020justus#69

after seeing what the boost are reselling for wish i would have actually tried for a pair. i completely passed on everything b/c i was not feeling it. crazy ppl asking $700++ for the pure controls. they are not that good. 

Got some movement on my Copas today around 6 after receiving the "billing info received" notification early Saturday. Set to arrive on Thursday

Order is in my city. :smokin

Hope y'all get yours. Very surprised since I checked out 15 minutes later.

Damn my girls triple order for the solo nosotros got canceled smhLuckily my homey copped me one. I'm hoping an XL ain't OD big. Also got my jerseys coming in today

Damn my girls triple order for the solo nosotros got canceled smh Luckily my homey copped me one. I'm hoping an XL ain't OD big. Also got my jerseys coming in today

Dang, hoping mine doesn't canceled. It was a late order, so might not be looking good, but still only 1 business day.

Last edited:
I'm gonna see if I could size swap Bc I want an L. And I know they have at least 3 of them lmao

my tangos come in today. I better not get bad news on my apparel :nerd:

I ordered the tangos/turf trainers after the apparel too. I love it when that happens :lol:

Last edited:
Went TTS with a L on the cobras away jersey...liking the fit

Do you usually wear a L for polo shirts or Adidas jerseys?
Went true to size XL for away Cobra. After the size talk and seeing Campout dude at my height/weight going with L, have a bad feeling now. Might have to wash/dry to shrink a bit.

Last edited:
Went true to size XL for away Cobra. After the size talk and seeing Campout dude at my height/weight going with L, have a bad feeling now. Might have to wash/dry to shrink a bit.
Told y'all to size down

L is my TTS on polo shirts. Never had an adidas Jersey b4 this one. I admit I don't like my clothes as tight as alot of people do nowadays but it isn't huge on me by any means

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom