Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

nerd.gif

the potential reserve suspense is killing me

nerd.gif

nah i think he just meant you'll regret it if you pass on it in general, not implying that today's kithstrike is gonna come with anything special i.e. a "golden ticket" for the gl3s. i copped a pair impulsively today so im good if it did include something special down the road, but i wouldn't count on it. if 500 pairs supposedly were sold today and the MIJ volcano gl3s turn out to be just as limited as the previous MIJ gl3s (700 pairs), i cant see them doing golden tickets. that's just assuming that the volcano's are that limited tho, who knows. but.. if the gl3s are also limited to 1,000 pairs like the diablo's, then 
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Last edited:
If he put the sizing, like ole boy mentioned, I would have grabbed a pair because I think they're pretty decent. But let's be honest, most people think these Diabolos are trash. Don't want to be the guy with a 9.5 that's too small or too big depending on how they run,  then follow it up with a possible 9.5 GL3 that's too small because I had to get the same as the Diabolos. All said, I'd have a brick I can't flip to get my correct size and have to probably eat $50 or more, then I'd have to deal with the additional headache of trying to get a 10 in the GL3 Volcanoes ...

All-in-all, sounds like a big headache. 1st world problems, I know.

Last edited:
hmm know what i just noticed in the diablo/gl3 pics, the model's wearing bleecker sweats w/ an embroidered logo rather than a 3m one.. hmm.. return of the bleecker sweats??

honestly i hope so, they're my favorite sweats kith has ever put out. got a heather grey, dark grey, navy, and a med. wash navy from the indigo drop. could use a black pair tbh

Last edited:
a sage GL3 would be [emoji]128525[/emoji]

Was thinking the same thing...sage on a GL3 would be pretty slick but no half assed mirco perforations pleassssssse

to all those tripping over each other for these volcanos...just grab tandoori GRs that have the same colors of em

I yawn every time I see these ..... especially when I see them paired w/ beige basketball shorts . Do better 
lol forgot i had to run my fits by you... Actually salmon shorts from kiths summer drop last year. All about comfort for me when flying, so thats all i was going for

Last edited:
Rf really ran out of ideas or something? He went from asics bangers to flops, only joints hitting like that are rehashes, nothing new and original

hope im wrong but i dont think he will give out reservations for the gl3 this way. and if he does it will be a small amount and not guaranteed.. although this release might be similar to the SG ( which i kinda doubt because he announced who would get sg pretty quick after the cockatoo drop ) i think itll end up being another kithstrike like the final mossad / salmon drop. all in all its a really wack way to sell product... i feel bad for those who copped indian inks (if they thought they were getting a ticket). hell im kinda unsure about the exclusivity of this colorway because of how they promoted the last few kithstrikes.. i think the wording he used on the cockatoos was "world wide exclusive" like what?

nobody even remembers that I'm the one who started this whole volvcano gl3 thing huh lol

I remember brother. But trust me you don't want to be in the position that I'm in. There's cats who legitnhate me on this site. People whom I've never met feeling feels Bc of me.

I remember brother. But trust me you don't want to be in the position that I'm in. There's cats who legitnhate me on this site. People whom I've never met feeling feels Bc of me.
Who's hating? For what? You gave a heads up about what was coming. What's to hate?

Back
Top Bottom