Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Be interested to see how he rewards the loyal customers before the public release...online raffle for previous customers? Kithstrike? But how would that reward loyal customers if you have to constantly monitor the site? This is going to get interesting.
i would love it if he treated it like the madison jacket preorder or how he used to do the separate accounts and direct access for prebuy

call me crazy....but with those big ugly kith stamps on the heel, he ruined the super green for me, even the GL3.....

Be interested to see how he rewards the loyal customers before the public release...online raffle for previous customers? Kithstrike? But how would that reward loyal customers if you have to constantly monitor the site? This is going to get interesting.
Very interested. It says to stay tuned early next week. We shall see

i wonder how hes rewarding loyal past customers.. i have all the kith releases from 11-mid 13 and releases here and there til now. i better get a chance to buy these early.. only 700 pairs isn't that much nowadays. back then it was 250 pairs 300 pairs and i thought that was hard but now it's way worse

I think it will be the good ol KithStrike. By 'loyal' he means whoever is stuck on their comp or got their bot running for the whole week.

Ever since that TERRIBLE lineup mess for the Tubular's I will never wait in line at Kith again.

Cliffs:

-Morning of Jonas snowstorm
-Waited an hour and a half IN the snowstorm with maybe 30 people in front of me
-Literally 6-8 people got pairs before the "sell out".
-Kithset had the audacity of posting pictures of their "dedicated" customers lined up

Anybody have any idea how they are going to do in store release? Random ticket drop at Kith or a random location? FCFS line? Another Tri-State area Raffle?

It is days like these I am glad I can afford resale. SG will probably be my first in a good two years.

700 pairs each...:smh: That's just not good...how much inventory were homage..?

700 pairs each...
mean.gif
That's just not good...how much inventory were homage..?

Reactions: LoX
Back
Top Bottom