Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

i hope so too...very surprised the last few releases didn't have any bot prevention. especially the Homages

Seriously or I at least hope KITH does a new method to buy these sneakers................

I would MUCH rather prefer to pay only $250.
i hope so too...very surprised the last few releases didn't have any bot prevention. especially the Homages
they need to learn and do what concepts are doing against bots and resellers.
Why don't they implement a "pre-order" approach to sway re-sellers since most of these cats are running these operations out of their rents basement. Basically you would place your order but would have to wait a few weeks for the shoes to ship. I would wager that a lot of them couldn't afford to have all of their money held up since they are just trying to flip quickly and make a few bucks. During this time the shops could try to screen as many orders as possible to make sure that someone isn't using multiple accounts or certain bots and then dock them a restocking fee if they find absolute proof of them being guilty then refund the rest of the cash and cancel the orders.

Definitely not you
roll.gif

***** & giggles man so don't take it to heart
tongue.gif
[/SPOILER]
Seriously or I at least hope KITH does a new method to buy these sneakers................

I would MUCH rather prefer to pay only $250.
Same. I was expecting something really different to add to cart or whatever to curve bots. Seemed like they didn't care at all 

if ya ask me, Concepts and KITH are hard as hell for me at least.......Slam Jams was a joke also (semi related). I won't even talk about how much ill pay max because the gotdamb resellers check this site. Im actually skipping Yzy for these EZ.

Last edited:
Definitely not you
roll.gif

$hitz & giggles man so don't take it to heart
tongue.gif
damn I counted my account has 11 sneaker purchases on kith since 2012....

I thought I would be in the running for the loyal customer list I'm honestly saddened af right now I don't even want to resale the super greens. 

If anyone gets word of that loyal list please let me know I'm so interested in what he's planning on doing. 

I'm quiet fond of the super greens, wish it were a GR, its pretty basic color way. but I like the made in japan aspect.

I love the cw...couldn't care less about the made in Japan tag...

Give us 3000 pairs made in Vietnam instead of those 700 made in Japan and I'm good. 

Last edited:

Give us 3000 pairs made in Vietnam instead of those 700 made in Japan and I'm good. 
QFT.  Make it so fans of Kith can get them and let everyone appreciate 5 years of Kith.  Why does special have to mean limited? 

Agreed.  Was really hoping for a high production run on these.  Even if made in Japan, they wouldnt touch the veg tan MIJ anyways, IMO

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom