Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Yeesh can't get with them at all. I think the concept is great, but the execution was very poor. 

Here's some pics from IG for you guys that like em though:

Lace swap:
Laces on the right are the ones I do not like.

This is the timeline for a RF release

1-Tease pics surfaces

2-50/50 reviews without a good pic

3-RF starts the hype

4-Another Tease pic

5-65/35 want them

6-Full pic is shown

7-75/25 want them (25% are vocal about how they never did like them at all)

8-Full blown hype and release info

9-85/15 NEEDS them 

10-Shoes releases, sells out in 10 secs

11-Everybody comes in the Group posting "Copped", "Looking for sz..." And "i got sz for sale €€€"

12-those who couldnt cop at retail go to RF IG post and bash him

13-Everybody start asking for Shipping and email confirmation

14-Everybody gets over it cause it's just a shoe

Last edited:
that timeline really is for gl3/glv or any other hot asics silhouettes. and ronnie doesnt have to make shts limited anymore. you really gotta be ******ed to get struck out on these.

Last edited:

im convinced i can make the lows look good with some dye and paint… i love a good challenge. 
Dont paint the suede! 
wink.gif

I still like the lows and will probably grab them. All the IG shots actually make me want them more. The only thing I don't like is the stupid symbol on the back but its not a deal breaker. Materials look amazing but thats the norm with ron ron.

As for sizing, a dude on IG told me that they fit pretty much the same as all other R698's but the upper section near the ankle/heel feels bigger because the materials used are softer. Still going to go for the same size I always wear in them.

This dude looks like a complete *******. Don't understand the dress length tee or hat that is so popular these days. 
Yea - I can just tell that I would never hang out with someone who dressed like that.

This dude looks like a complete *******. Don't understand the dress length tee or hat that is so popular these days. 
I tried that sort of tee on once. Laughed, SMH, and immediately took it off.

165 to get my tights with underwear over them vibes going. sign me up. 

sucks those SWEATPANTS are 188 bucks. i really like them. 

Haven't bought anything off Kith for a while, doesn't look like that's going to change anytime soon..

I still like the lows and will probably grab them. All the IG shots actually make me want them more. The only thing I don't like is the stupid symbol on the back but its not a deal breaker. Materials look amazing but thats the norm with ron ron.

As for sizing, a dude on IG told me that they fit pretty much the same as all other R698's but the upper section near the ankle/heel feels bigger because the materials used are softer. Still going to go for the same size I always wear in them.

I actually like the logo on the back. It's that little detail that making me consider buying em

What's going on with the Nike Kith artifact scavenger hunt? Is that all over? Looks like everyone is bashing Kith saying they're just hooking up their friends with the locations. Anyone get one?

Back
Top Bottom