Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

also wondering if this release is hype or nah. wonder if there even will be a line on saturday

also wondering if this release is hype or nah. wonder if there even will be a line on saturday
If you have the time, just go. RF releases are not "limited" anymore. If you really want them show up an hour or two before release and you will be good. Japanese are mostly worried about Nikes and Jordans. Plus Shibuya is going to still be coming down from Air Max day. Of course there will be resellers and hypebeasts there but there will not be blocks of people camping.

If you have the time, just go. RF releases are not "limited" anymore. If you really want them show up an hour or two before release and you will be good. Japanese are mostly worried about Nikes and Jordans. Plus Shibuya is going to still be coming down from Air Max day. Of course there will be resellers and hypebeasts there but there will not be blocks of people camping.
yeah i got work til like 12pm and not sure if it will be sold out by then haha

via Hypebeast

R698 $150
RF698 $165
 Think I'm gonna be a traitor and grab the lows. 
mad.gif

oh my god. the mids are starting to grow on me after looking at these new photos. i need to talk myself out of these like i originally planned haha

oh my god. the mids are starting to grow on me after looking at these new photos. i need to talk myself out of these like i originally planned haha

same here...price point isn't bad either which is making it a tad bit difficult to pass on

Hey im all for "buy what you like". But wow. When the pics of these shoes dropped a few months ago everyone was in agreement that these were basura. Now boys are talking themselves into buying them because this is his lowest priced collaboration in like 5-6 months lol. He is tricking you guys with that price and those filters. Plus the 968's toe box isn't supposed to look steel toed. lmao

Haha. Wow, this is pretty funny ^^

Def still dislike the shoes as much as the first ****** pics that came out. 100% pass for me. Still.

im convinced i can make the lows look good with some dye and paint… i love a good challenge. 

Last edited:

Ronnie Cycle in full effect on this release?
Ehhhh, just the lows. Still don't like the mids at all. Some of stuff remains hideous to me from the time I saw them to current, such as the Pony's. If they were in my closet and I had to pay someone to dispose of them, I would. I literally would not want be caught dead in them. I'm sure many feel the same way about the lows though, too... 

Those crazy spiral rope laces and Insoles aren't bad... :D

Just not for me I guess.

If I could customize shoes might try to change that toe navy. But I got no skills

Yeesh can't get with them at all. I think the concept is great, but the execution was very poor. 

Here's some pics from IG for you guys that like em though:

Lace swap:

Back
Top Bottom