Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Man, has anyone else not gotten their pairs? I'm still waiting and estimated arrival date is the 10th. 

Hahah what? ^

Sneaker design is more on the lines of art...you are asking a question as if he were a pro athlete.

Man....Picasso peaked, Dali DEFINITELY peaked, Warhol peaked, etc. it is possible to peak because it's possible to either run out of ideas or just end up going in circles, it's nothing against the person just a reality that most creative people (in nearly any field) face.

Man....Picasso peaked, Dali DEFINITELY peaked, Warhol peaked, etc. it is possible to peak because it's possible to either run out of ideas or just end up going in circles, it's nothing against the person just a reality that most creative people (in nearly any field) face.

Haha you have no idea what you are talking about.

Haha you have no idea what you are talking about.

Haha I you say so but the fact is in their work, none of Dali's later works are remotely salvageable in comparison to the stuff that brought him into prominence and you can have doubts about Warhol cuz well what standard would you hold his work to and all in all art appreciation is subjective but that's just my two cents.

You aren't getting it. Art is subjective. You can't use the word "peak" because it's all opinion. There are no stats to compare,
Peak is the wrong word.

You may think that one price of art is not to your tastes but it could be someone else's favorite...and you both would be right

Last edited:
You aren't getting it. Art is subjective. You can't use the word "peak" because it's all opinion. There are no stats to compare,
Peak is the wrong word.

You may think that one price of art is not to your tastes but it could be someone else's favorite...and you both would be right

In most cases art is definitely subjective but the reason I bring up Dali is because it's most evident with him. No matter how much a fan or non-fan you are of his there is a marked difference in the quality of his work on EVERY level in his later years. Peak perhaps isn't the best word for it but there a very few artists who are as good at the end of their career as they were in their so called "prime" (be it of success, notoriety or just quality of their work).

This guy and ol Dali may have been laying on Freud's couch a little too long, because his "Id" is getting the best of him. Calm down guy your getting a little to heated about your grandiose comparison of artist legends and Ronald.

This guy and ol Dali may have been laying on Freud's couch a little too long, because his "Id" is getting the best of him. Calm down guy your getting a little to heated about your grandiose comparison of artist legends and Ronald.

Intro to sociology just kicked in lol.

Anyone have any idea how these boat shoes releasing tomorrow are going to fit?? TTS??
Yea I would like to know the same thing. I own a pair of sebago boots RF released and I half sized down and they fit good but would like to know if anyone here has experience with the schooners or docksides as far as sizing?

Yea I would like to know the same thing. I own a pair of sebago boots RF released and I half sized down and they fit good but would like to know if anyone here has experience with the schooners or docksides as far as sizing?
RF stated on his IG that they ran 0.5 sz big

Back
Top Bottom