Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

No good internet in St Louis! 
eek.gif

Sorry to derail, but got fiber or do you just boost/juice your setup?

(boost/juice)

Did I just say that
We actually opted out of Fiber based on friend's experience with the "free" speeds. 

Not trying to pay $70/mo for the Gigabit. 

Basic Time Warner with a direct ethernet connection is fairly reliable in my area. 

just got my USAs, and apart from a small scuff on the left pair they are perfect. One big thing though, i have normal width feet and these fit me half size big. I went with my TTS. It's alright if i lace them up tight, but will probably have to stick an insole there, or I may just end up selling them. Really picky about fitment unfortunately.

Way too many people reporting scuff marks and imperfections on their USA's.

Is the leather as "premium" as Ronnie claimed them to be? Seems like all these comments contradict that...

premium leather does not equal craftsmanship. It's mass-made out of a factory in Vietnam, there will be some imperfections. The quality of the leather is definitely there.

Way too many people reporting scuff marks and imperfections on their USA's.

Is the leather as "premium" as Ronnie claimed them to be? Seems like all these comments contradict that...
scuffs don't have anything to do with the quality of the leather

even the most supple leather is going to get damaged in transportation

just got my USAs, and apart from a small scuff on the left pair they are perfect. One big thing though, i have normal width feet and these fit me half size big. I went with my TTS. It's alright if i lace them up tight, but will probably have to stick an insole there, or I may just end up selling them. Really picky about fitment unfortunately.
Thanks for the feedback. I also went TTS and am picky with the sizing. Its hit or miss for me with Asics in terms of sizing. Now its just a waiting game for them to come in and see if the shoe fits right.

Still haven't gotten a label created. This is the 3rd business day.. But seeing how all of you get yours shipped already is making me sweat. I live 40 minutes from the store :smh:

We actually opted out of Fiber based on friend's experience with the "free" speeds. 

Basic Time Warner with a direct ethernet connection is fairly reliable in my area. 
roll.gif

mean.gif

True, repped for the knowledge. I'm keeping my fiber still tho
laugh.gif

Still haven't gotten a label created. This is the 3rd business day.. But seeing how all of you get yours shipped already is making me sweat. I live 40 minutes from the store :smh:
same boat I'm in, I thought mine might be because for my street address I accidentally put Legednary instead of Legendary :rolleyes emailed them and explained the situation but no response of course.

Back
Top Bottom