Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

today was a good day, i got tracking for my Mints, theyll be here Monday. and my order number was 83XXX and checked out directly at 11am on Saturday.

Houston here, too. What sizes did you get?  I got the Coves in a 9.5. Hope I don't need a 10 ...
I got a size 8. I'm worrying the same thing though. I went with an 8 because thats how I fit in Air Max's and Gel Lyte III's. Never had a V before. 

I think I'm in the same boat. I grabbed the S and am now thinking I should've went with XS. That disclaimer wasn't on the previous releases, only the sizing chart. I added them so fast and left the page so I could grab the shoes that I didn't realize their size down disclaimer was there. Oh well.

All yall full size human males? XS?

got 5 order numbers to watch...mints+coves+sweats, coves for my lady + laces, coves for a friend, mints for the same friend, and laces for him, and none of it has tracking yet, after 4 working days. i mean i knew it would take long, but come on maaaaaan.... 
mean.gif

got 5 order numbers to watch...mints+coves+sweats, coves for my lady + laces, coves for a friend, mints for the same friend, and laces for him, and none of it has tracking yet, after 4 working days. i mean i knew it would take long, but come on maaaaaan.... 
mean.gif
damn son you did work on release day.  gotta give props for that

well dude is in Germany..

and come on maaaaaannnn, after already the update by Ronnie Fieg that ALL COVE AND MINT orders will be SHIPPED TOMORROW, theres still people saying "my order is XXXXX and still not shipped". Some people just don't read, they come in here and complain about shipping update problems to people that can't even give you the correct answer RATHER THAN taking the update from the man who designed these shoes that they will be shipped tomorrow.

So I wonder when full blown panic will occur....I'm thinking if I dont get shipping info by saturday night....

dude on iss claiming RF coming out with another denim-inspired shoe and hinting at a possible NB collab as well. 

TBH if Ronnie were to hit the 999 model I'd be all over it. As for the denims, I wasn't too sold on his GLIII's but that's me. If he's going off of recent trend and we get Denim GLV's IDK how that would turn out...

does ups ever come before the scheduled delivery date?

my shoes should be in my city tomorrow before **** goes out for delivery at noon but who knows

I got a size 8. I'm worrying the same thing though. I went with an 8 because thats how I fit in Air Max's and Gel Lyte III's. Never had a V before. 
I just got some GL IIIs in a 10, but I think the 9.5 worked well, too; I was on the fence, so I defaulted to the bigger size. I can wear a 9.5 or 10 depending on the AM.  It's a crap shoot sometimes and sucks! Literally just got my shipping confirmation, too. What part of Houston are you in?

so anyone wanna give some input on how well the coves/mints will do as trade bait?

Im assuming in the next months they wont have high trade value (~$400) but once pairs dry up and DS pairs are harder to find they'll jump (~600).

If I can find another pair of coves, ill gladly keep them locked up until winter and see if I can make the trade for some DS Flamingos.

so anyone wanna give some input on how well the coves/mints will do as trade bait?

Im assuming in the next months they wont have high trade value (~$400) but once pairs dry up and DS pairs are harder to find they'll jump (~600).

If I can find another pair of coves, ill gladly keep them locked up until winter and see if I can make the trade for some DS Flamingos.

Lots of them are floating on eBay now esp Coves. Also, Hanon will have an instore release.
Most probably, other EU stores will have their stocks soon...

Lots of them are floating on eBay now esp Coves. Also, Hanon will have an instore release.
Most probably, other EU stores will have their stocks soon...
 yeah, i already have a saved search for my size on the ebay app, and been sending offers, just waiting for someone to get impatient and bite on my offers.

Those flamingo prices just keep rising though.

The reason people are panicking is because they posted "orders will ship by Wednesday." Don't call out dates if you can't meet them. I know a lot of people that got tracking conformation today. I'm just not one of them, I also know a lot people that got nothing, so you're not alone if you have no word yet lol

I posted this earlier but it seems like people could read it again, When I spoke to a KITH employee this morning he said and I quote:

"IF YOUR ORDER WASN'T CANCELED VIA EMAIL OVER THE WEEKEND THEN YOU ARE DEFIANTLY GOOD."

He also said: "IDK why it was tweeted that tracking and orders would be out by Wednesday, that's a ridiculously short time frame to ship this many orders, HOPEFULLY THEY SHOULD BE OUT BY FRIDAY."

They probably had double the amount of pairs that people estimated.

Last edited:
got 5 order numbers to watch...mints+coves+sweats, coves for my lady + laces, coves for a friend, mints for the same friend, and laces for him, and none of it has tracking yet, after 4 working days. i mean i knew it would take long, but come on maaaaaan.... :smh:

And some people didn't snag one pair :smh:

Back
Top Bottom