Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I find it annoying that Kith's third party shipper won't let me have the package held at my local UPS facility. I've always done this in the past. I've even tried to call UPS twice, but it is not an option. Is everyone having this same issue? I always feel safer having the shoes whether held for pickup versus being left at my front door.

Everybody is having this issue. Even those with UPS My Choice. Kith but the halt to that to avoid getting backcharged for any pairs that supposedly didn't "show up"

Everybody is having this issue. Even those with UPS My Choice. Kith but the halt to that to avoid getting backcharged for any pairs that supposedly didn't "show up"

The UPS rep said that the shoes don't need to be signed for, so technically if shoes are being left at someone's doorstep, they could easily not "show up." I would think that if they allowed me to have it held at my UPS facility like they have in the past, it would guarantee that I would pick them up, since I need to bring a Gov't issued ID to pick them up. Just annoyed.

Was excited to get my oatmeal bleekers but decided Togo with large even after reading the disclaimer, whEn I wear a 32 -33in the mercer pants....I just saw waist size 33-34 for large sweats so figured I was good not realizing its kith sizing...almost ordered one medium and one large but went with large in both last second....now I feel like il never get a medium since they sold out and resellers want near 200 and definitely won't trade for a size that's still on the site...guess I'm SOL unless I can shrink them

The UPS rep said that the shoes don't need to be signed for, so technically if shoes are being left at someone's doorstep, they could easily not "show up." I would think that if they allowed me to have it held at my UPS facility like they have in the past, it would guarantee that I would pick them up, since I need to bring a Gov't issued ID to pick them up. Just annoyed.
If Kith can prove that they shipped to the same address as the billing address then they are good. Bottom line. Thats why they are doing this

i feel like im the only one in here w/o a shipping label. wtf mate. 

i shipped my order to my work in fort lee, next town to north bergen, where bergen logistics is located and still...not a peep from kith. 

i mean i hate bickering about this ish but im anxious af and i didnt have to wait this long for my COAs or mercers. 

order 85*** = cove + 3m + bleeckers

im really starting to believe that mixed orders were placed last. 

i feel like im the only one in here w/o a shipping label. wtf mate. 

i shipped my order to my work in fort lee, next town to north bergen, where bergen logistics is located and still...not a peep from kith. 

i mean i hate bickering about this ish but im anxious af and i didnt have to wait this long for my COAs or mercers. 

order 85*** = cove + 3m + bleeckers

im really starting to believe that mixed orders were placed last. 
lol do you even read this thread? tons of people dont have them 

Found a seller who did $315 shipped for mints. I feel like a doofus though since I had both in cart at one point.

Was excited to get my oatmeal bleekers but decided Togo with large even after reading the disclaimer, whEn I wear a 32 -33in the mercer pants....I just saw waist size 33-34 for large sweats so figured I was good not realizing its kith sizing...almost ordered one medium and one large but went with large in both last second....now I feel like il never get a medium since they sold out and resellers want near 200 and definitely won't trade for a size that's still on the site...guess I'm SOL unless I can shrink them

I think I'm in the same boat. I grabbed the S and am now thinking I should've went with XS. That disclaimer wasn't on the previous releases, only the sizing chart. I added them so fast and left the page so I could grab the shoes that I didn't realize their size down disclaimer was there. Oh well.

Finally got my shipping label made.
Got the coves and the mints in the same order. No idea how long it's gonna take though, seeing as I live in Houston. But it doesn't matter as long as i get my shoes
Houston here, too. What sizes did you get?  I got the Coves in a 9.5. Hope I don't need a 10 ...

Just found the update on my shoes.  Didn't get an email but checked through the website and its on its way. 

of the 6 friends/fam that I know copped, only one got any sort of tracking so far and he bought mints/coves separate ...they're still incredibly behind on orders

I think I'm in the same boat. I grabbed the S and am now thinking I should've went with XS. That disclaimer wasn't on the previous releases, only the sizing chart. I added them so fast and left the page so I could grab the shoes that I didn't realize their size down disclaimer was there. Oh well.
atleast the small sold out so worse come to worse you can put up on ebay or something to get the money for them, but the Large is still on the site and people are selling for 175+ , i got the black and oatmeal, i can do without the black but i need those oatmeal in a medium! knew i should of ordered both sizes...was too busy rushing since i thought they would sell out would of been better off copping both mediums since larges still in stock..which makes even more sence that they are going to fit HUGE 
frown.gif

and still no shipping for either the coves or pants...my friend already recieved their shipping for bleekers, i just want to have them in hand already to see if they will be like UFO pants on me

Got my shipping info on the Mints to Singapore.
Should be here tomorrow or latest Monday. Will post pics once they arrive.

Still on the hunt
nerd.gif
for 9.5 Coves which I really want to acquire
sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif
mean.gif
even the dude in Singapore is getting his before most of us 
eek.gif

Back
Top Bottom