Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Not sure how that makes them dumb
There is a clear demand for the kind of laces that Ronnie has been using.

I think BECAUSE these sites are trying to capitalize on that lace market, Kith decides to start selling them.
But I don't know anything for sure. I am not WillMax
laugh.gif

Just doesn't seem like a coincidence that these guys start popping up and Kith finally comes around not long after.

I will def try to get at least a pair of the 3M laces though.
As long as they aren't trying to troll with $8 shipping
laugh.gif
They're dumb because they came out the gate greedy and RF came through and undercut their prices before they could get past the pre order stage. Now they're stuck with these $15 laces with their own company name on the tips that no one wants.

I'm all for someone making a site with a ton of colors and no branding for a cheaper price than Kith though. $10 is still a big mark up.
I agree with you on the dudes trippin and charging 15+

There are some other guys out there with decent prices though.

Validity only charging $8 for their laces. Only black/red available right now though

Same here.  $20 to test them out works for me.  I don't need "Just Us" on my laces.  Hopefully those work out well. 
Same reason I have never bought any RF apparel. I like the designs but if I spend a decent amount of money on clothing the last thing I want on it is a brand name or a logo of any kind.

Has anyone been able to place a phone order at the BK store? Just tried for some Mercers and they said instore only. Can NTer in NY help out? Pm me if you can. Thanks
Placed a phone order black and khakis yesterday but cancelled the black ones cus they were out of stock. Dude said there MAY be a restock online. I'm guessing next week or this weekend.

Someone throw their white and red volcano or white and navy selvedge rope laces in their americanas real quick. I'm curious how it would look.

They made it sound like it was kithstrike only. But now that I read it again it says, "They will not release in the Kith shops."

They made it sound like it was kithstrike only. But now that I read it again it says, "They will not release in the Kith shops."
If you're referring to the Americanos, they released in stores.. They referred to the #kithsrike in general. Sometimes #Kithstrikes are online only. 

If you're referring to the Americanos, they released in stores.. They referred to the #kithsrike in general. Sometimes #Kithstrikes are online only. 

Yeah, I thought the Americana's were kithstrike only? Were they available at kith stores in NYC?

Yeah, I thought the Americana's were kithstrike only? Were they available at kith stores in NYC?
Yes. 

Kithstrike is a smaller release usually before the actual release date. Roughly 15-25 pairs are sold during kithstrike. By not available in store, they meant that the kithstrike pack wasn't going to be available in store. but the they were released a few weeks ago. 

Those ropes for $5 look good. Anybody that ordered when you get em let me know how they are. Wanna hear the consensus before ordering

if you guys are looking for rope laces. there a many colors at dopelaces.bigcartel.com. be sure to use promo code at checkout "CHRISTMAS" for 10% off your order when you purchase 3 or more.

if those are mercers you must be pretty tall. never look that skinny on me. so freaking baggy 

Yeah, they're the black Mercer pants from Mercer Monday. Not sure if I'm considered tall, but I'm 5'11" and I wear a size 30 in Mercers (sized down from my normal size 32). Not a fan of excessive stacks on Mercers, so I'm pretty happy with the fit.

Back
Top Bottom