Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

how does kith deal with returns? full refund? I have an extra timberland my friend didnt want anymore cuz of the fit.

Seriously?!
Or maybe someone posted pics...

or maybe because ronnie/kith already stated they will be..... 
considering who i was quoting.... i was being facetious  
eyes.gif

These americanas are hard to move despite how nice they are.

I couldn't get them in my size.

Quality is next to none in all honestly.

The pig skin suede is not given out sparringly they made a very high quality shoes that will last a while.

Very pleased and hopefully I can find a pair in my size.

Kith's return policy is a little ridiculous. Even with receipt, they only give you store credit. And it can't be outside of 14 days either.

i asked for a size change of an item they still had in stock by a .5 and they said i have to wait til they get to me and then fill out a form to send them back once they get to me. this was before i got the tracking info within a couple hours of ordering..

Americana is hitting cnpts. kithstrike aint working anymore !

americanas were always going to other stores...my homie manages a sneaker store where i live and told me they were getting them the day of the kithstrike along wih the daytonas (would name the store but not sure if im allowed to say anything so ill avoid it out of respect)

Americana is hitting cnpts. kithstrike aint working anymore !
Huh???? Selling out your stock in less than an hour and having your collaboration project release widely is considered "aint working".  

Some of you guys will grasp at anything to bring this guy and his company down.  Even if you make absolutely no sense.

Last edited:

Huh???? Selling out your stock in less than an hour is considered "aint working".  

Some of you guys will grasp at anything to bring this guy and his company down.
i dont think just only happens to RF.

Last edited:
Hope RF collabs do go to more stores. Will make them easier to get and hopefully cut down on the amount of resellers.

u must be real mad !
Nah, quite content. Feet up, drinking spiked Egg Nog and eating shortbread cookies right now. Nothing can ruin this day. 

Thanks for caring during this festive season though.  Happy Holidays

Not sure how that makes them dumb
There is a clear demand for the kind of laces that Ronnie has been using.

I think BECAUSE these sites are trying to capitalize on that lace market, Kith decides to start selling them.
But I don't know anything for sure. I am not WillMax :lol:
Just doesn't seem like a coincidence that these guys start popping up and Kith finally comes around not long after.

I will def try to get at least a pair of the 3M laces though.
As long as they aren't trying to troll with $8 shipping :lol:

They're dumb because they came out the gate greedy and RF came through and undercut their prices before they could get past the pre order stage. Now they're stuck with these $15 laces with their own company name on the tips that no one wants.

I'm all for someone making a site with a ton of colors and no branding for a cheaper price than Kith though. $10 is still a big mark up.

Last edited:

Nah, quite content. Feet up, drinking spiked Egg Nog and eating shortbread cookies right now. Nothing can ruin this day. 

Thanks for caring during this festive season though.  Happy Holidays
same to u mate. 

Has anyone been able to place a phone order at the BK store? Just tried for some Mercers and they said instore only. Can NTer in NY help out? Pm me if you can. Thanks

Has anyone been able to place a phone order at the BK store? Just tried for some Mercers and they said instore only. Can NTer in NY help out? Pm me if you can. Thanks

That's where I ordered mine yesterday. Not sure who's at what store but someone posted yesterday saying to ask for either Andres or some other dude can't remember the name.

They're dumb because they came out the gate greedy and RF came through and undercut their prices before they could get past the pre order stage. Now they're stuck with these $15 laces with their own company name on the tips that no one wants.

I'm all for someone making a site with a ton of colors and no branding for a cheaper price than Kith though. $10 is still a big mark up.
dopelaces currently selling no branding for $5-$6 with 10% off how is that getting stuck with $15 laces

Back
Top Bottom