Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

"I’m rolling out a new theme when these release so their bots will fail. Just like on previous releases."

That's about it... This release will be just like the previous ones...

Last edited:
Some services have managed to do something that is way beyond my skill set that places orders before the item even shows up on the "New Arrivals" page or in search results. I don't think a theme change is going to change that. It sounds like they are exploiting something in the back-end. Since Kith is apparently trying to crack down on bots, I wouldn't be surprised if some of these orders get canceled this time around. All they will have to do is look at the time the order was placed. However, they will have to cancel a lot of orders because some of these guys are pulling 50+ pairs on big releases. Few businesses are willing to take the time or incur the bank fees necessary to give back that kind of money in the name of equality.

Pretty much after the Denim release, everything has been unobtainable for fast connections and manual fingers. And the Flamingo release was even more pathetic... :smh:

Pretty much after the Denim release, everything has been unobtainable for fast connections and manual fingers. And the Flamingo release was even more pathetic...
mean.gif
says who? I got the miamis no problem

Pretty much after the Denim release, everything has been unobtainable for fast connections and manual fingers. And the Flamingo release was even more pathetic... :smh:
Same and basically after the denim release I've been able to get most if the releases in kith now and I just manually refresh

On a side note,

Would it be easier for people living in the us to obtain a pair online, then It would be for europe, australia, asia. Due to internet signal, wouldn't there be some delay?

On a side note,

Would it be easier for people living in the us to obtain a pair online, then It would be for europe, australia, asia. Due to internet signal, wouldn't there be some delay?
yes..it should be like that...saying this because i live in europe..back in the university years i was studying in UK playing world of warcraft(in european servers)...i went to sydney for 2 months....and wanted to keep on playing world of warcraft(in european servers again where i had all my progress, australia uses US servers as far as  I know for this game)..and I was playing with lag..due to the distance from the servers I believe..so what you say could be true

Last edited:
Online release will stay the same for the most part. The real concern is how he handles the in-store release.

Also, can you get a pair in-store and online or will they cancel the order if they see your name on the list? Also can different people have their shoes shipped to the same address or is it one per household?

I don't think they care who gets the pairs, aslong as they are gone and in record time haha..

They're somewhat lenient but they're not going to let the same guy get like 50 pairs lol

Online release will stay the same for the most part. The real concern is how he handles the in-store release.

Also, can you get a pair in-store and online or will they cancel the order if they see your name on the list? Also can different people have their shoes shipped to the same address or is it one per household?
They are not that strict. You can get a pair in-store and online

Reactions: alp
I was familiar with Andy Oliver and the fact that kith bots will be unsuccessful. I usually lurk but couldnt watch the misinformation any longer. And then this clown talking about placing orders before the website updates.. Please... I dont really understand peoples need to lie about bots.. Anyone sophisticated enough to work around a webmasters attempts against a style specific shoe release doesn't give a flying **** about a sneaker or fashion for that matter. Get over yourselfs. Shoes are just shoes.. You have any idea how counter productive it is for someone to write a code for something like that? How easy it would be to make capitol through other means? Yawn.. I dont know why I bother... Back to lurking.. 

Any bots will just be adjusted.. The smartest move is to change the layout before you do launch. But I've just started doing kith release since the last kithstrike on the women asics that they did mens sizes for. Flamingos were easy, copped about 15 minutes after the release, on a slow work computer with bandwidth cap on commercial sites. Advantages will always be used. Get up with times or stay crying, there is only so many pairs of shoes and always more people trying to get them.

Back
Top Bottom