Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I dunno. There's a dude tweeting he has a bot for Kiths releases and will attempt to test it out for Mercer Mondays. If successful, he will use it for the Volcanoes.

lol you guys are making me stressed about copping this shoe...i didn't get lucky at all with the site until the recent Mercer Mondays, but it's only because they are not that sought after. Oh well, I do have some ebay bucks...like 20 bucks or something...
frown.gif

lol I am hoping you guys try and use bots on kith's web store. It will give all us manual swift fingers all the more chances. 

Minimum Asics run is now much higher than previously available (I have heard rumours of minimum orders now around 2000+ pairs - compared to previous numbers as low as 200). They raised the numbers as of the ECP, obviously there's a lot more interest in Asics now though - especially from re-sellers. Volcanos are definitely getting a worldwide release and to clarify info above - these will be the first Asics/Fieg collaboration available outside of David Z / Kith. 

Minimum Asics run is now much higher than previously available (I have heard rumours of minimum orders now around 2000+ pairs - compared to previous numbers as low as 200). They raised the numbers as of the ECP, obviously there's a lot more interest in Asics now though - especially from re-sellers. Volcanos are definitely getting a worldwide release and to clarify info above - these will be the first Asics/Fieg collaboration available outside of David Z / Kith
Call Cncepts (Neptunes) and Bodega (Denims), and ask them if they release those shoes. 

Anyways my boy from Boston got the shoes from both stores so thats why i know.

Last edited:
and my boys boy says that your boy is wrong/lying...

in all seriousness no one is going to take "your boys" word because NO ONE HAS EVER MENTIONED/HEARD/SEEN ANY PROOF or even heard a whisper of any Fieg Asics being sent by Asics or RF for that matter to be SOLD AT RETAIL at any store other than Kith/Davidz.

now, is it possible that RF sent some pairs intended for strictly F&F purposes to stores/people he is close with? i guess it could be.

but again, NO ONE has ever heard about it or mentioned it in the past soooooo that info remains to be seen....

Yeah, been purchasing Ronnie's stuff for years and they never sell them outside of Kith/DAVID Z for all of the Asics releases.

and my boys boy says that your boy is wrong/lying...

in all seriousness no one is going to take "your boys" word because NO ONE HAS EVER MENTIONED/HEARD/SEEN ANY PROOF or even heard a whisper of any Fieg Asics being sent by Asics or RF for that matter to be SOLD AT RETAIL at any store other than Kith/Davidz.

now, is it possible that RF sent some pairs intended for strictly F&F purposes to stores/people he is close with? i guess it could be.

but again, NO ONE has ever heard about it or mentioned it in the past soooooo that info remains to be seen....
Well, I actually sent a message to my local Sneaker store in Copenhagen (Wood Wood), they told me they are quite sure they are getting the Volcanoes. I can screenshot it, but I don't expect too many in here to understand Danish.

She seemed to know something about it and told me that it wasn't a collab between Asics and RF but a collab with Asics and RF's shop Kith, not really sure what that means, but that was what the person from Wood Wood wrote me.

Anything is plausible at this point. But I just remembering reading the blog post about the release dates and it said nothing outside of both Kith stores getting these. Now RF did a FF for those stores maybe. Don't really care either. I just hope since more spots are going to get these around the world pairs aren't taken from what would have been USAs stock.

Kith's web developer, Andy, addressing the usage of bots for Kith releases:

Some services have managed to do something that is way beyond my skill set that places orders before  the item even shows up on the "New Arrivals" page or in search results. I don't think a theme change is going to change that. It sounds like they are exploiting something in the back-end. Since Kith is apparently trying to crack down on bots, I wouldn't be surprised if some of these orders get canceled this time around. All they will have to do is look at the time the order was placed. However, they will have to cancel a lot of orders because some of these guys are pulling 50+ pairs on big releases. Few businesses are willing to take the time or incur the bank fees necessary to give back that kind of money in the name of equality.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom