Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

You could basically add super red 2.0 and salmon toe to that list, as 

While I do like the Rose Golds- Am I the only one who feels like RF is basically doing a victory lap on past success?

If his 2014 Asics releases consist of Retro Gel Lyte V versions of his past releases (Mints, Coves, Rose Golds and Denims) then I'll be pretty disappointed. 
You could also add super red 2.0 and salmon toe to that list, as that was the idea behind the clarks colorways

YAH IM GOOD ITS JUST FUNNY TO SEE THE SAME PPL IN HERE COPPING EVERY RELEASE TALKING ISH LOL
Oh, just found it funny since i'm the only one who mentioned the word "stan" and I rarely go after RF releases (especially the terrible apparel)...i'm pretty much in this thread for the lulz

Last edited:
RF makes great kicks. Simple as that. But he also makes some bad, generic ones (see Achromatic and aforementioned pretend Stan Smiths).

You can like his kicks and be critical at the same time. Just because you like his KFE pack doesn't mean you have to like the achromatic pack.

If a shoe is ugly, it's ugly. Regardless of who makes it. I buy off looks, not name.

RF makes great kicks. Simple as that. But he also makes some bad, generic ones (see Achromatic and aforementioned pretend Stan Smiths).

You can like his kicks and be critical at the same time. Just because you like his KFE pack doesn't mean you have to like the achromatic pack.

If a shoe is ugly, it's ugly. Regardless of who makes it. I buy off looks, not name.

Ummm great observation...
:rofl:

Did you come up with that all by yourself?

I love how you use a pair of Adidas Stan Smith as an example, we have no idea IF he's even collaborating on a stan smith and even if he does, we have no idea if it will be generic or how the colorway will look

Hey guys, been lurking for a year or so now, but haven't really got to making an account before now..

I bought the KFE USA's in a US9 when they first dropped.. I normally go for a 8-9 in asics, but heard these are fitting big.. Do you reckon they're going to fit me (maybe if I insert a sole?).. I haven't seen my pair yet, since I got em shipped to my parents house, but I'm going home in a week and I'm getting pretty excited to see them!

Nice execution sir.
Ummm great observation...
roll.gif

Did you come up with that all by yourself?

I love how you use a pair of Adidas Stan Smith as an example, we have no idea IF he's even collaborating on a stan smith and even if he does, we have no idea if it will be generic or how the colorway will look
All three of you are taking my comments out of context. My comments regarding being critical were directed at @Robin Thicke for saying dudes hate on his shoes and still buy them as if that were a bad thing.

The Stan Smith line was clearly hypothetical and a joke that yall took seriously.

Nice effort though.

Funny how yall joined recently. Another "great" observation by me I guess.

Last edited:

Hey guys, been lurking for a year or so now, but haven't really got to making an account before now..

I bought the KFE USA's in a US9 when they first dropped.. I normally go for a 8-9 in asics, but heard these are fitting big.. Do you reckon they're going to fit me (maybe if I insert a sole?).. I haven't seen my pair yet, since I got em shipped to my parents house, but I'm going home in a week and I'm getting pretty excited to see them!
These fit TTS or half size down due to the leather liner.

If you wear half size up on most GLIIIs, then go TTS.

If you go TTS on most GLIIIs, then go half size down.

Welcome to NT.

surprisingly won the white rf pumas off eBay for 66 shipped.dude is trying to cancel and usually im a nice person but resellers need to learn a lesson just my imo.i declined the cancel but at least he was honest and admitted he cancelled because he wanted to sell for rip off prices!

View media item 1104313

surprisingly won the white rf pumas off eBay for 66 shipped.dude is trying to cancel and usually im a nice person but resellers need to learn a lesson just my imo.i declined the cancel but at least he was honest and admitted he cancelled because he wanted to sell for rip off prices!
PLEASE HIT HIM WITH A NEGATIVE FEEDBACK

Thats pretty cray. Hes gonna not ship it and ur gonna have to give him neg fb. Otherwise what a steal lol

Back
Top Bottom