Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

To those that copped the pumas from Kith... did they come with the stance super invisible socks?  I'm still waiting on my pair in the mail but i heard that kith put them in if you copped the shoes?  if that's true then why did they sell them separate?  any help would be appreciated.. thanks!

To those that copped the pumas from Kith... did they come with the stance super invisible socks?  I'm still waiting on my pair in the mail but i heard that kith put them in if you copped the shoes?  if that's true then why did they sell them separate?  any help would be appreciated.. thanks!
I think the white pair comes with invisible socks and the black pair with high socks but you can buy them on their website

Lolol. No but I did call the Mint Cove drop on ISS before anyone else. U dont have to believe me. Im just trying to share any info I get. 
I'm just messing around. I'm sure your sources are rock solid and I def hope they are but if they're wrong I'm neging you immediately

if it looks like the  OG then its a keeper, otherwise 
eyes.gif

it will probably get pushed back

and the black dsm's look dope

as the demand for his sneakers has gotten so big so have the production numbers and it would only make sense to keep on growing. hopefully a smooth release. 

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom