Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

so andy just tweeted that they are making new changes for every release so stop spending money on bots 

he says that every time yet ppl still flourish with bots
didn't hear about anyone flourishing with bots this last time. 99.9% of "bots" for kith are just packaged tampermonkey scripts, and so they woulda been duped by the splash page.

Looking forward to 7/7,and also hoping my jersey can get here before the 4th of July but I seriously doubt it...well,always stay positive 

didn't hear about anyone flourishing with bots this last time. 99.9% of "bots" for kith are just packaged tampermonkey scripts, and so they woulda been duped by the splash page.

how do you know this?

I'm not a computer expert but I remember for one of the releases a bunch of ppl got through with bots, think it was the pumas

I'm not a computer expert but I remember for one of the releases a bunch of ppl got through with bots, think it was the pumas
yea bots got a lot that release. the amount of bots that flourish seems to go down with each release 

yea bots got a lot that release. the amount of bots that flourish seems to go down with each release 
guess so. Truth be told the fact that more are produced and they switch it up on the website means that if you have any clue what you're doing launch time you can cop pairs with relative ease

guess so. Truth be told the fact that more are produced and they switch it up on the website means that if you have any clue what you're doing launch time you can cop pairs with relative ease
true, kith is one of the only sites were you can usually get through manually

Back
Top Bottom