Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

the GT-II's are decent... but if you have the aqua marines, you don't need these... even if i didn't have the aqua marine's, i still really don't like the gold stripes... gold outlined stripes would be more than enough gold.

the GL3... :lol: c'mon y'all... if that was a GR they would ROT worse than any asics GR we've seen rot on shelves and go on sale...

they really are horrid, and most of y'all are straight lying to yourselves about 'em... buying strictly cuz of RF's association, and the hype... whether you wanna admit it or not...

No offense proto but u need to realize people have different taste..Y'all need to realize that ppl like different thingsAs a futbol but and a proud American this exudes what we are about.If these were a gr and used quality materials is gladly double or triple up.This isn't ISS fambs

No offense proto but u need to realize people have different taste.. Y'all need to realize that ppl like different things As a futbol but and a proud American this exudes what we are about. If these were a gr and used quality materials is gladly double or triple up. This isn't ISS fambs

some of you do have diff tastes... and some may actually like 'em...

but you and i both know a majority of these people would never even glance over these if they weren't an RF or hyped collab...

say what ya will, but deep down, ya know i'm right. :wink:

Why is it a bad thing that I am more attracted to shoes that RF makes? Quality materials and limited numbers. I don't want to wear the same shoes as every other kid out there and I like nice materials. This is why I've stopped wearing many jordans, sure I LOVE concords and carmines but I'd rather not wear the same damn shoe as 100 other guys at the mall... RF? I doubt I would see anyone wearing a pair where I live, maybe one or two but it's highly unlikely. I don't get what's so hard to understand about this concept.

"Limited" matters when I choose the things I wear. Call me a hypebeast or what not but I don't look at this as a bad thing.

I doubt I will see anyone wearing these where I live and honestly I like them.

NOW, if they were a GR? Hell no. I don't like wearing shoes that are sitting on shelves or I can find just walking into a footlocker. Again, I don't see this as a bad thing. I pride myself in wearing shoes that don't just 'appear' at footlocker.

Just the truth. :smile: Hate seeing someone wearing the same thing as me.

^^^and also cause the resale value will be $500 and up

I'm in the minority in that I absolutely love the look of the golds. I couldn't give a $&@! if it's a Ronnie joint or not I'd cop them as a GR. I wish the love-it-or-hate it factor made them easier to get but the fact that they're RF means tons of people who hate the shoe will cop because of its resale value. I'm not exactly hating but it's frustrating.

resale wont be $500 and up (i'm assuming you mean profit)

maybe when the next world cup hits

Last edited:
Who knows with the golds tho... Could be more limited than more recent collabs (past volcano) that were all easy too get.

And as far as the 'official release' of the brazils. Those also might be tough to get assuming they have already moved some of their US supply.

Both look alright. I liked the coves and mints release better. I might actually try for the USA pair over the Brazil.... Might change my mind doe

Looking forward to cop the gold GL3 :tongue:

ECP today.

Back
Top Bottom