Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

10475044_1445071579078603_739368668_n.jpg

IG: Yesjulz
sick.gif

turrible

still upset i missed out on the gt2, will have to try to go for 2 different sizes when they release both world cups...

so this is actually leather with holes to have the "looks" of mesh..better quality but not sure how it will look after some wearing
They're uhh...shoes homie....They're not baseball cards .... SMH..you wear them and they crease. i don't think anyone cares when they see your feet.

What about perforated leather = better "quality"?

I'm just trying to understand some of you guys' rationale?

I think most people would agree that full grain leather would be considered a higher quality material than mesh. By default this would make the overall quality of materials a higher grade since you're using more of it.

What about perforated leather = better "quality"?

I'm just trying to understand some of you guys' rationale?
you don't have to understand everyone's opinion. You can just ignore comments you don't understand :smile:

Right, cause that's how you learn more about things, by ignoring what you don't get. Glad you made that clear.

Thank you to the other dude for a logical response.

S
Right, cause that's how you learn more about things, by ignoring what you don't get. Glad you made that clear.

Thank you to the other dude for a logical response.
i thought you were making fun of me..asking why leather is considered better than mesh...sorry

MAN you guys are crazy that say the GTIII is ugly..

I hope all you guys pass...

So I can pick up with ease...

Doubt that will happen.

Back
Top Bottom