Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Does anybody know if they are done giving out the tickets? I was stuck in class the whole day and was hoping they have extras for tomorrow when they open
Yeah man. GO run down there. You never know!...
happy.gif

I got the tweet at the end of English class. The problem was I had another class with a test after English! I ran over there once class finished. I was lucky enough to get a ticket. I guess it is an early birthday present for me as it's next week. :smile:

grats to everyone who was able to grab tickets today though. good luck on saturday and hope y'all get your size. gonna be expecting some dope pics come sat

If this release is on Monday I'm screwed, got an oral presentation I have to do that'll last for awhile 
mean.gif
, Ronnie tweeting 4/5 again though so I wouldn't rule Saturday out yet, we just need that official info

If this release is on Monday I'm screwed, got an oral presentation I have to do that'll last for awhile :smh: , Ronnie tweeting 4/5 again though so I wouldn't rule Saturday out yet, we just need that official info

Same here man.

If this release is on Monday I'm screwed, got an oral presentation I have to do that'll last for awhile 
mean.gif
, Ronnie tweeting 4/5 again though so I wouldn't rule Saturday out yet, we just need that official info
Agreed... Tweeting 4/5 repetitively and hyping that date up only to switch up and say 4/7 ONLINE is pretty wack. I'm expecting a 4/5 full release (in-store/online).

hoping its a monday release to weed out some people. but thats just me.

If your hoping to weed out some people hope for a 11 am Saturday release. Many people will be in the store attempting to cop. Would weed out plenty of possible online buyers.

Last edited:
If your hoping to weed out some people hope for a 11 am Saturday release. Many people will be in the store attempting to cop. Would weed out plenty of possible online buyers.
Releasing at the same time in store and online will do nothing in the grand scheme of things because the vast majority of buyers have no local boutiques and rely exclusively on the internet for releases, be it collaborations or your run of the mill quickstrikes.

Last edited:

True but the split 10am/3pm release has me thinking that NY locals can walk away with 3 pairs in one day if finessed correctly.. Numbers on these clearly shouldn't be an issue with all the writings on the wall.

^yup. ppl who know the ins & outs will be walking away with pair(s) if played right. dudes thirsty enough will find a way

True but the split 10am/3pm release has me thinking that NY locals can walk away with 3 pairs in one day if finessed correctly.. Numbers on these clearly shouldn't be an issue with all the writings on the wall.

^yup. ppl who know the ins & outs will be walking away with pair(s) if played right. dudes thirsty enough will find a way

Yeah definitely. They're probably going to deny a fewstupid kids who blatantly try while the resellers eat

Back
Top Bottom