Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

I got the Volcanos without a bot, hopefully I can get both pairs with some extra help. 
happy.gif

if word isn't from Ronnie's own mouth y'all should be suspect about what you're hearing. pretty effing simple. 

So for us that got a ticket, from my understanding they open the doors at 10 AM & that the Mint/Coral (only get 1) will be First Come First Served. If you get there late, you will be stuck with a much smaller size?

He mentioned something about calling names ... anyone that has gotten a ticket before mind clarifying?

sneakerclinic sneakerclinic good enough that he already ordered his pairs (well before tickets were issued today, since a bunch of people can claim they locked down their pairs now lol)

i agree that if i wasnt privy to info, id be skeptical and wait to hear it from the horse's mouth.
im just trying to provide info as usual so idiots dont think they need to pay a stupid presale price, or pay for some add to cart service. it just doesnt seem necessary with the amount of pairs they made. the resellers that are locking down preorders are the smart ones. all the other resellers will be undercutting each other on ebay.

Last edited:
did i see Gatorviking up in here?  .....yep the hype is real

someone correct me if im wrong but wasnt the last saturday RF x ASICS release the eclipses? and those who know remember how well that release went down...

Does anybody know if they are done giving out the tickets? I was stuck in class the whole day and was hoping they have extras for tomorrow when they open

Does anybody know if they are done giving out the tickets? I was stuck in class the whole day and was hoping they have extras for tomorrow when they open
They got one ticket left waiting for you with your name on it, hurry :lol:

Back
Top Bottom