Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Man I should of been up on those FP's. People got that throw away money for extremely limited footwear on ebay. Anyone on here was successful using RSVPers for that release?
they probably secured a lot of pairs. They get every single pair from kb24 when they release something.

Damn just read that they secured over 300 pairs. :x I started to give a shot, but wasn't sure if legit at the time. oh well on to the next one.

Last edited:

I thought i finally made enough money to buy the volcano asics for resale... until this dude hiked up the price to $600. **** em now.
Don't give up my man....there are quite a few pairs out there and some of those pairs are owned by people that aren't trying to get that monster ticket....just make sure you hit that unicorn right between the gd eyes when the opportunity presents itself and quickly otherwise they will be gone...keep the dream boss and be ready to pull the trigger when the opportunity arises!

damn they go for 600+ now ? 

should have never sold my extra pair 
tongue.gif

I highly doubt that the mint leaves are going to be Kithstrike, he is simply building hype around the shoe to have a phenomenal release day. Even though they will be hard to get regardless

View media item 847436
AGREED

no way kith is only dropping these shoes and missing out on all the apparel money

pretty sure kithstrikes are dead now. . .the r/f audience is too big now

Last edited:
AGREED

no way kith is only dropping these shoes and missing out on all the apparel money

pretty sure kithstrikes are dead now. . .the r/f audience is too big now
I'm hoping he is only hinting at a kithstrike to build more hype for an official release. I just hope I can at least attempt an official online release. I'll be devastated if I'm traveling for work on a release day and I'm stuck trying on my phone. Can't wait for more info....

I'm hoping he is only hinting at a kithstrike to build more hype for an official release. I just hope I can at least attempt an official online release. I'll be devastated if I'm traveling for work on a release day and I'm stuck trying on my phone. Can't wait for more info....
check your pm when you have a chance.

yo people who talking about volcanos being bumped to $600+, remember resellers base their prices off what people are willing to pay...just don't pay that amount and it won't go that high. pls. 4me.

yeah for the checkout if you get the sold out screen you mainly hit back to the checkout page, refresh, and checkout again
smh, you only hurt yourself when post information. More you share tips n tricks, less opportunity you create for yourself.

smh, you only hurt yourself when post information. More you share tips n tricks, less opportunity you create for yourself.
smh andy has already posted this info for everyone and its not the first time its been said in here. its nothing new and i really dont care anymore. i get the shoes or i dont its not the end of the world. better if i dont so i save money. 

didnt get shipping email but they did make a shipping label for my order.

how you know? I haven't received my shipping email yet either.

Edit: After reading some comments in here the sizing on the FP
has me a little worried smh I'm a 9.5/10 US so I grabbed a 43
My kobes said 44EUR, So i'm praying these joints fit

Last edited:
Damn, i needed that red pair of the FP. Some dude on fb offered to sell me a white pair in my size for 275 which is pretty fair. Just can't pull the trigger on those...

Damn, i needed that red pair of the FP. Some dude on fb offered to sell me a white pair in my size for 275 which is pretty fair. Just can't pull the trigger on those...

Could have copped a red pair yesterday for $375 not worth it so i passed. I could get 2 or 3 shoes for that price.

its the same **** as trying to add your size to cart over and over again on footlocker.

its not like i gave out a bot 
laugh.gif

its the same **** as trying to add your size to cart over and over again on footlocker.

its not like i gave out a bot :lol:
How is it the same. Shopify you actually add it to your cart. Footlocker you don't. Once you add to cart in footlocker then you have to wait for a certain time to check out and hopefully in that time you don't get cart jack. Footlockers check out system is awful. Shopify process is pretty fair.

Last edited:
How is it the same. Shopify you actually add it to your cart. Footlocker you don't. Once you add to cart in footlocker then you have to wait for a certain time to check out and hopefully in that time you don't get cart jack. Footlockers check out system is awful. Shopify process is pretty fair.
im talking about the fact that you keep trying to add to cart until someones time expires and then you checkout.

Back
Top Bottom