Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

So on the filling pieces being limited to 200... Does that mean 200 on each size or 200 pairs in total?

Last edited:
So on the filling pieces being limited to 200 pairs... Does that mean 200 on each size or 200 pairs in total?
roll.gif

^ I know it sounds obvious lol, but 200 pairs in total would be impossible to cop basically. I was hoping for a typo

200 pairs each colorway mang

what i wanna know is how these things fit since im an 8.5 and they fit big, not sure to get 41 or 42

Last edited:
^ I know it sounds obvious lol, but 200 pairs in total would be impossible to cop basically. I was hoping for a typo
Numbers that low weren't impossible in the past.  But now people want all things Fieg even if the pieces don't suit their style, so even 1000 might seem "impossible" nowadays.  Especially if you don't have the Kith checkout process down pat.

Last edited:
anyone actually own a pair of FPs and can comment on the sizing? im an 8.5 and just wondering what size i should get, the size guides are all over the place.

anyone actually own a pair of FPs and can comment on the sizing? im an 8.5 and just wondering what size i should get, the size guides are all over the place.

I own a pair of the high mountain boot. I am 11.5-12 in US sizing. My size 44 in FP fits good. Size down at least 1.

Last edited:
The red/navy/white pair is next level weak sauce. Who was the guy in here that said they were going to be the "collab of the year" or something like that??

Splain yoself foo

Back
Top Bottom