Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Regarding the mercer pants walnut, there are comments on ig that says that it fits big, any comments?

I can definitely vouch that they are big. When they 1st dropped I tried on my tts at Kith that I used for my mercers and the tech mercer 2 and was really surprised when both heather versions were big on me. I could have easily gone down a sz, maybe even 2 sizes bc the material stretches. I also noticed that the rib at the bottom is snugger then the black tech mercers bc it lacks the sheen material they used at the bottom on the black ones. I wish the black was that snug though bc I prefer that.

Just got a pair of black mercers size 28, my first pair. I'm normally a size 30, but I thought people went a size down on mercers. The leg area was too tight :x

same thing happened to me... I'm guessing depending on your body type, if you aren't skinnyaf then you should go for for tts.

I def went tts on the mercers and the black tech mercer 2, even after hearing the samething about them running big. The workers at the store were telling me to sz down as well, but it was too tight around the thigh for me when I tried em on. But ppl have different body types so who knows really. I did notice though that I had to sz down one time and it was for the charcoal gray mercers. Even though they all say the same cut and material, this one fit me bigger and it was more baggy at the bottom then usual. So I sz'd down and it fit better. So moral of the story I would say to everyone is to go to the store and try it on before you buy bc it might not fit u. By the time u realize that, your sz might be gone online bc they move quick. But I do realize that not everyone as the liberty of trying them on in store.

anyone saw the random mint gel lyte iii pic that ronnie posted?plus the not sorry photo? random release maybe?

anyone saw the random mint gel lyte iii pic that ronnie posted?plus the not sorry photo? random release maybe?

924b3bb49a6211e3a3d012ec3e365c79_8.jpg

(Source - )

Last edited:
I def went tts on the mercers and the black tech mercer 2, even after hearing the samething about them running big. The workers at the store were telling me to sz down as well, but it was too tight around the thigh for me when I tried em on. But ppl have different body types so who knows really. I did notice though that I had to sz down one time and it was for the charcoal gray mercers. Even though they all say the same cut and material, this one fit me bigger and it was more baggy at the bottom then usual. So I sz'd down and it fit better. So moral of the story I would say to everyone is to go to the store and try it on before you buy bc it might not fit u. By the time u realize that, your sz might be gone online bc they move quick. But I do realize that not everyone as the liberty of trying them on in store.

Unfortunately, I'm not in the US, so I learned the hard way. Dunno how to dispose of the sz 28 lol.

Your true size was 30? and damn its been 6 days and i still have not receive a notification for my walnut mercers, this is slow compared to the coa release...

Your true size was 30? and damn its been 6 days and i still have not receive a notification for my walnut mercers, this is slow compared to the coa release...
been that long? I just ordered Y-3's from Kith yesterday but not shipped neither.

Yea man not sure why,I'm from Singapore Btw, but they were pretty fast with the puma coas, should I email em or Sth?

Congrats. Those are the best laces for them, for sure.

Also one of my favs. I unDSed my pair in Miami for Art Basel back in December. Will post pix eventually.

Thanks man, glad I finally was able to snag a pair. They were just worn once but thats fine. Ill def rock these when this weather breaks for sure.

nice calm before the storm.  This thread is going to blow up again in march.....

Back
Top Bottom