Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Thanks for your input dudes! Mercers look pretty goofy if they're baggy but I think the original mercer cuff has something to do with it so hopefully since they have that different cuff they won't be too bad.

Last edited:
This might sound like a lame question. What are the zippers on Mercer tech pants for? Do they really serve a purpose?
They're kind of like what zippers on slim leather pants are for, just ease of access for putting on and taking off. With Mercer's track record for poor/weak stitching, I unzip mine to take them off to make sure I don't mess up the stitching with stretching. I bought two pairs because one was too small, and the stitching on one of the cuffs on the first pair was already frayed.

i bought a pair of corals for 285 off ebay then  he go refund the money back saying he want 9 extra bucks for shipping 
sick.gif

mean.gif
 i kinda don't want them no more cause of that some people just cheap

I dont get why ****** do this type of *******. I had a dude tell me he wanted $XX shipped for some salmon soles. Then he goes and ask me to pay for shipping..like what!? FOH! Keyword was SHIPPED, had the damn nerve :smh:.

He's probably some kid bro. I would pass on that and check the FB groups or find a different buyer. Kids like that make **** so difficult?

Last edited:
I dont get why ****** do this type of *******. I had a dude tell me he wanted $XX shipped for some salmon soles. Then he goes and ask me to pay for shipping..like what!? FOH! Keyword was SHIPPED, had the damn nerve
mean.gif

He's probably some kid bro. I would pass on that and check the FB groups or find a different buyer. Kids like that make **** so difficult?
the bad thing the shipping was free in the listing 
mad.gif

I dont get why ****** do this type of *******. I had a dude tell me he wanted $XX shipped for some salmon soles. Then he goes and ask me to pay for shipping..like what!? FOH! Keyword was SHIPPED, had the damn nerve
mean.gif

the bad thing the shipping was free in the listing 
mad.gif
PAY THE 9.

THEN REPORT THE SHOE AS FAKE OR REVERSE TRANSACTION IF U USED CC AS FUNDS FOR PAYPAL.

THATLL RUSTLE HIS JIMMIES

Hey guys whatsup, long time lurker here who finally said **** it and signed up.

quick question on the Puma CoA's. I found a good deal on a pair of coral toes size 11 and was wondering if going .5 size up is too big? I'm a 10.5 TTS (10.5 in most nikes, 10.5 in GLV's however find them snug). Usually I prefer having a roomier toe and having room to wiggle. I also have a pair of future disc blazes that are a size 11 and find them to fit perfectly with enough room in the toe. 

thanks again for the help guys. 
in my case bro, i have normal feet(closer to wide):

nike/jordan:11.5US

new balance 998s,1300: 11US

asics gel saga: 11US

asics gl3: 11.5US

most adidas: 11US

puma coas: 11US i would not go tts or half size up. i mean, i could wear tts but it wouldn't be right. no way .5 size up from tts though.

Regarding the mercer pants walnut, there are comments on ig that says that it fits big, any comments?

PAY THE 9.

THEN REPORT THE SHOE AS FAKE OR REVERSE TRANSACTION IF U USED CC AS FUNDS FOR PAYPAL.

THATLL RUSTLE HIS JIMMIES
im not paying the 9 cause he could have just invoice me  for that instaed of refunding me the money and then ask for 9 bucks 

Just got a pair of black mercers size 28, my first pair. I'm normally a size 30, but I thought people went a size down on mercers. The leg area was too tight :x

Just got a pair of black mercers size 28, my first pair. I'm normally a size 30, but I thought people went a size down on mercers. The leg area was too tight :x
same thing happened to me... I'm guessing depending on your body type, if you aren't skinnyaf then you should go for for tts.

puma coas: 11US i would not go tts or half size up. i mean, i could wear tts but it wouldn't be right. no way .5 size up from tts though.
little confused with what ur trying to say.

so you would go .5 a size down from TTS?

Idk...can more people  help and chime in if y'all don't mind. I've heard three different things about the CoA's; go TTS, u can get away going .5 size up, go .5 a size down...lol answers are all across the board :frown:.  

just for further reference i wear a size 11 in the blaze of glory's and find them to be just perfect with little bit of toe room (tts is in b/w 10.5-11)

Idk...can more people  help and chime in if y'all don't mind. I've heard three different things about the CoA's; go TTS, u can get away going .5 size up, go .5 a size down...lol answers are all across the board :frown:.  

just for further reference i wear a size 11 in the blaze of glory's and find them to be just perfect with little bit of toe room (tts is in b/w 10.5-11)
what size do you wear in nike? do you have normal feet or wide?

in my opinion, i would stay true to size or get a half size down. 

i am usually a sz 9.5 and my feet are wide.

i tried on the sz 9.5 and it fit fine, maybe a tad tight, but that's how i like my runners. 

if you have normal size feet, tts should be fine.

we have the exact same shoe size. 

Back
Top Bottom