Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Yo that johnson crewneck size chart accurate?

I havent worn a size small in anything size the 90s

I can’t speak on that exact crew but the other recent crews (I bought the sun-riders and patchwork) run enormous... I had to sell one at a loss because my normal size looked like I was a kid wearing my fathers sweatshirt...

4DC72308-AD77-4D57-847D-54B62103F9C1.jpeg

Kith releasing a store in London soon? Ronnie was wearing a hoodie with the Kith logo in a UK flag

Yeah he’s been hinting at a European location for a bit now... I guess that it’s London... cool looking hoodie but a carbon copy of Supreme’s UK bogo...

Can the undershirts be worn as regular shirts in the summer? Also I typically get M shirts from them. Should I consider these in an M as well?
Yes, I love kith undershirts, their fit is amazing

BUT NEVER EVER EVER MAKE THE MISTAKE OF PUTTING THEM IN THE DRYER
Mines shrunk like crazy

they're looking worse to me in the most recent pic he posted. hearing purples are more plentiful than green

Maroon pair is way better than green imo but may look to similar to the volcano gel diablo to warrant me buying...

GR pair that came out a few weeks ago was $160. Guessing these are going to be $175ish because of the most premium materials Ronnie has used on his favorite Adidas silhouette :lol:

Lol I found it funny how he said it was his favorite running silhouette. How many things can you keep saying that about? I appreciate his marketing, twist on things and general product catalog, but everything can’t be a favorite at some point.

Lol did he really say that about these? I was joking...because that's what he says about everything.

Back
Top Bottom