Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Monday Program next week. (probably)
AB.jpg

Does unfulfilled mean order is pending? **** I never check that **** and it has me wondering.

Thanks pal. Caught blue converse manually this morning with Oakley’s and socks with the jig and it made me mildly uncertain.

Does unfulfilled mean order is pending? **** I never check that **** and it has me wondering.
If the billing/shipping address corresponds to what is on file in your UPS MyChoice delivery manager (assuming you've got that set up), you won't have to check Kith. It'll pop up in there (as order processed/ready to ship) sometimes before anything gets updated at Kith.

that was a joke, bots still took the converse. just helped me anyhow. cons are uncomfortable and do know even know why i was considering paying $150 for a pair of all stars. foh with your anti bot intelligence team

Regular Chucks are uncomfortable, but CT 70s are not. They're more comfortable than some Air Maxes I have.

lol cmon man i completed HS. they tweeted a minute before they loaded the converse, prob 5-10 after that tweet. didnt matter they were gone in seconds. i could not even cart.
haha no ****? I honestly took that Tweet to mean they'd have a different release for the shoes on a future date.

haha no ****? I honestly took that Tweet to mean they'd have a different release for the shoes on a future date.
Literally gave all ppl a minute to set bots back up if not already loaded. Same links as this morning

Attachments

• Screenshot_20180817-175916_Twitter.jpg
    Screenshot_20180817-175916_Twitter.jpg
    172.1 KB · Views: 31
Back
Top Bottom