Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Kith x Adidas soccer Chapter 3
Had a terrible time during the original drop. Jig still ran into the queue and got Oos after cart checkout. Thank goodness for good Friends looking out with the retail Oop. Still got everyting wanted: both LA Rays Home & Away jerseys and the Copa Mundial 18 Ultra Boost.

Am a fan and bought most of Adidas boost soccer collabs. Went with true to size 10.5, same as the regular black leather version. About a thumb extra length with exact width. The gold color is a bit much, but the different color laces and stripes are a nice touch. Have to like the model to enjoy the design. Jerseys are also true to size xl.

IMG_3389.JPG

Gonna bite the bullet and just take the loss for this extra pair of 10.5 KITH Aces. I am just gonna dump them for under retail :nerd:

Just ordered some last week but they haven't shipped...will let you know. I'm curious how they compare to the Laguardia tee..

Anyone know what the Monday drop is tomorrow?

they are lighter than the laguardia tee, I prefer them over the laguardia for summer wear

Just ordered some last week but they haven't shipped...will let you know. I'm curious how they compare to the Laguardia tee..

Anyone know what the Monday drop is tomorrow?

From reddit user

trilogique

1 point·2 minutes ago
Just saw a leak but I can’t post a pic. It’s two black tees and a grey and there’s a fading effect on the Kith text (not their logo). The blacks have the text in white and pink and the grey has text in forest green (might’ve been black tho).

Overall looks pretty boring. Not gonna cop this week.

tees seem to be taking a little longer to sell out now. I wonder if it has more to do with the poor designs, or if they’re actually making more.

tees seem to be taking a little longer to sell out now. I wonder if it has more to do with the poor designs, or if they’re actually making more.

Doubt quantity has increased much over the course of the season, most likely a combination of fatigue/saturation and dumb wannabe resellers finally realizing they can't get a quick flip on most Kith products.

yeah, thats probably added in there as well. ive realized my local resell shop has been buying alot of them. I assume hes just botting them.

Probably something completely unrelated to that flower.

Sidenote: Ronnie seems to be having a nice long Italian vacation the past 3 weeks, dude's been eating so many fish filets :lol:

Probably something completely unrelated to that flower.

Sidenote: Ronnie seems to be having a nice long Italian vacation the past 3 weeks, dude's been eating so many fish filets :lol:
haha right. I do laugh at the irony of a "streetwear" brand beinbg run by a guy that spends more times in villas in Europe and abroad than he does the streets.

Back
Top Bottom