Ronnie Fieg Collabs - Tracking order link http://shop.kithnyc.com/pages/tracking

Anyone have any leads on a khaki academy fishtail jacket? Need a size M but have not seen this jacket for sale anywhere.

The mossads were 9.5

And salmon toes were 10.

Felt bad but sometimes family bills come and you gotta handle business
I’m Inthe sanen situation rn. Although they’re worn I hate to put them up for sale smh: homage w special box, supergreen, and volcano

Out of curiosity, anyone get the track jackets from previous Kith x Adidas collabs? I got a shirt and track paints in a medium on the first release but potentially could have gone a size down in both (shirt is massive, pants are still wearable). Same with the track jackets or were they more tts?

Last edited:
I really want the USA jacket but im just not sure how much wear it would really get. Might just grab a scarf and call it a day.

Out of curiosity, anyone get the track jackets from previous Kith x Adidas collabs? I got a shirt and track paints in a medium on the first release but potentially could have gone a size down in both (shirt is massive, pants are still wearable). Same with the track jackets or were they more tts?
I have the tracksuit, I got the jacket in XL but the pants in L (since those were tyro pants)

Back
Top Bottom